What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The FIFA 09 Thread

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Shooting is a lot more difficult than the PC and previous versions imo - Primarily the keeper seems to rush up way quicker.

Finally got a 1st team call up with the Mariners - two goals on debut.

If a league/comp is created, give me a yell.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
One option could be we could create a "club" - minimum of 10 players and each players in the one position ala Be-A-Pro.

Obviously we'd play other teams for ranking blah blah.

Timing would be the major speedbump though.

Geohood

Bench
Last match was so annoying.. they get a 2 - 0 early lead then they kept passing the ball around the back giving me little chance to get back into the game.. at around the 60th minute they msg 'aha loser' so I just quit..

is there anyway I can get the ball in that situation I was doing my best to charge with x and o then just held off and charged sometimes but I could never get the ball.. what an arsey way to play the game on the opponent's behalf..

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Pressing defence with an offensive mentality maybe?

It would push up your back line to the halfway line and your midfielders closer to the opponenets goal area.

As SC said, hack the f*ck out of them too. Slide!

Geohood

Bench
Just had an epic match... 3-3 at full time, 5-5 after extra time.... then I blocked his first 2 penalties and game over.. if I lost I would have died lol

i played online for the first time in ages and got beat by some androtop who just sprinted up and down the field the whole time

so f**kING ANNOYING

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Wtf is with EVERY merkin picking Barca?

In my first 360 online game, I nabbed a RVP 86th minute winner to take the game 1-0 :)

Jono078

Referee
While my record is like 26-24 I reckon I am good at this game.

I played this 1 dude about 10 times and lost 9 of them, and another about 5 and lost 4.

So besides those 2 extremely good dudes I go pretty good at this :cool:

renouf

Juniors
I'm curious about something, I've been playing fifa for a while now and have no problems beating the computer at legendary level, but whenever I play online and particularly overseas players, I find it almost impossible to win a game.

It's almost like my players are running at half the speed of my opposition, and seem really clumsy. Is it just me or is playing against people overseas more difficult because of the increased ping times?

Would be interested in playing anyone in here btw, send me your nick

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
Yeah it is harder playing overseas players because of the delay.

I mostly play Aussies in the my country lobby, against most Aussies it's like playing a person next to you in your room, practically lag free.

Wtf is with EVERY merkin picking Barca?

In my first 360 online game, I nabbed a RVP 86th minute winner to take the game 1-0 :)

They got some pretty tricky buggers, but meh lol.

While my record is like 26-24 I reckon I am good at this game.

I played this 1 dude about 10 times and lost 9 of them, and another about 5 and lost 4.

So besides those 2 extremely good dudes I go pretty good at this :cool:

Which console? Probably not Wii hey. :lol:

Latest posts