What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The FIFA 09 Thread

am i the only one who HATES playing people who:

*watch the replays of their goals
*do stupid celebrations for their goals
*f**k around on the pause menu too much
*People who pick Man U, Arsenal or Inter.
*People who quit the game after going 2 goals down!
*People who foul all the time

these people are everywhere, i find myself more often that not, clicking the avoid player button after each game. im considering just not playing anymore.

Jono078

Referee
I use Inter, when I started them no one was using them so that's why I went with them way back in FIFA 08.

But I like to change it up..

I tear up with Aus and Kennedy with the headers.

hellteam

First Grade
am i the only one who HATES playing people who:

*watch the replays of their goals
*do stupid celebrations for their goals
*f**k around on the pause menu too much
*People who pick Man U, Arsenal or Inter.
*People who quit the game after going 2 goals down!
*People who foul all the time

these people are everywhere, i find myself more often that not, clicking the avoid player button after each game. im considering just not playing anymore.

You do realise everyone would hate you for picking Barcelona....

You do realise everyone would hate you for picking Barcelona....

i dont choose barcelona. i always pick a team that matches the other team in stars. so if someone picks a 4 star team ill pick sampdoria, if someone picks a 4 and a half star ill usually go with atletico madrid always more fun when its lower level teams. however if someone picks man u. arsenal, chelsea or inter, i pick barca.

dogz08

First Grade
Hate everyone who picks Barcalona or Man U all the time when i'm happy enough with Everton. Wish people would pick say Aston Villa or something like that..

Hate everyone who picks Barcalona or Man U all the time when i'm happy enough with Everton. Wish people would pick say Aston Villa or something like that..

LOL i hate playing people who pick villa!!! on there team summary it says they are 4 and a half stars, but their speed on the pitch is too much. i always get ran down by them every time. for me villa is in the group of barca, inter man u etc

Jason Maher

Immortal
I have the PS2 version. I mainly play Manager Mode, and I usually quick sim the games (meaning I play it more as a management sim than anything else). What I love doing is starting with a League 2 team and playing them for 15 seasons and trying to win the Premier League and Champions League.

Two tricks I've learnt to make money easily: buy free agents, and then sell them straight away, and buy and sell scouted and youth team players. Offer the free agents top dollar to make them sign, then after paying them $100k+ for a game or two you get a few million to transfer them, though I've found that the really good free agents (85+) tend to always go to Arsenal when I sell them. Means Arsenal end up with a 5-star team and I end up with a bag of money. The scouted and youth palyers also will make a profit when you sell them (though not as much as the free agaents), though it requires a high level negotiator.

One of these days I'll invest in a proper management sim. ;)

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Anyone got fifa 09 on ps3 and keen for an online game?
im pretty much a gumby and i do hate pricks who pick man u and barcelona every game but ill play anyone.

Started off with Leeds United in the League One Division... My average rating for one of my players was about 63. Now its been 7 Seasons (currently on World Class Difficulty), i'm obviously in the Premier League and have 274 Million in the Bank.

natheel

Coach
i usually have 3 yr stints at clubs, i started with Sydney FC and came 1st and won the comp 3 years in a row

then signed with QPR in the Coca Cola Championship and won that came 1st promoted to Barclays Cup

and in that won league cup, F.A cup and EFA

Signed with Saint-Etienne in the Ligue 1 won that and the ECC and Trophee Champions

currently into my 2nd year with FC Dallas - won the MLS playoffs now im undefeated in my second year

best players ive had

Sydney - Cristiano Ronaldo

QPR - Keane

Saint - Etienne - No one special

Dallas - Clichy, Thiago Silva

Latest posts