What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The final 4: Who are you supporting?

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Doggies
Manly
Melbourne
Daylight
More Daylight
Daylight after hell freezes over
Chuck Norris gives a roundhouse kick to daylight
Lightday
Homebush Rabbletohs

As for those of you former LOL@5(c)uff$ers that have jumped on the "pride of the league" bandwagon you sicken me.
:lol: Best post ever.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
why would we need to take out slater, smith and cronk?

:lol::lol::lol: Gee......let me think.......

As for jealousy. I'd sooner we won a wooden spoon than have any of those shitheads play for us.

Jealousy has nothing to do with this. Loathing a pack of cheats is the issue here. What do I have to be jealous of? How many comps have you lot won in the past 5 years? :cool:

LESStar58

Referee
Melbourne got to pick which players they kept, & Cameron Smith should be playing for Titans.

What kind of sense does that make? Of course you'd keep him out of all the players Melbourne had to lose.... I'm sure if the titans had anything to offer smithy in terms of achieving anything he would have gone. They had plenty of cash to pinch either Smith of Farrar and they both turned them down. What does that tell you about the Titans potential?

LeedsStorm

Juniors

As for jealousy. I'd sooner we won a wooden spoon than have any of those shitheads play for us.

Jealousy has nothing to do with this. Loathing a pack of cheats is the issue here. What do I have to be jealous of? How many comps have you lot won in the past 5 years? :cool:

I dont quite follow this logic. Storm can fit the three under the cap so what is the problem?

northwest9

Juniors

so losing inglis, lima, hoffman, and all the rest and buying budget players to get back under the cap whilst still keeping the three they wanted is what your upset about???

God-King Dean

Immortal
What kind of sense does that make?

The common kind.

Of course you'd keep him out of all the players Melbourne had to lose....

Inglis is the only player of note I can think of. The rest were run of the mill players. Storm had the luxury of choosing which of the 'Fab 4' was least important to the team.

I'm sure if the titans had anything to offer smithy in terms of achieving anything he would have gone.

Is that you Cameron?

They had plenty of cash to pinch either Smith of Farrar and they both turned them down. What does that tell you about the Titans potential?

And Storm magically had more money to throw at him at. Unless you mean to tell me money had no influence on Smith's decision?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I dont quite follow this logic. Storm can fit the three under the cap so what is the problem?

My logic is that whils they were rorting the cap for all those years other clubs were denied a fair chance at bidding for their services (see earlier comment in the thread about Titans and Smith).

Smith signed THREE different contracts with the Storm to keep him there. "Oh I didn't know anything dodgy was going on". You must think we're all as stupid as you look, Smith.

Regardless, its the eternal argument that will continue to go round in circles as Storm fans and sympathisers don't get where the rest of the league community is coming from and clearly never will.

Regardless of the unfair playing field situation (with the players staying on over-inflated contracts), I despise them for their continual denial of any wrong doing and their indignation at having the titles stripped from them as they so obviously should have been.

F*ck them and bring on Friday night.

The Eagle

Juniors
why would we need to take out slater, smith and cronk?

I didnt think you did lose Cronk Slater and $mith,you cheated and rightfully got picked apart

Doesn't Hoffman play for Melbourne? Not like he is really much chop anyway
Inglis was only a bit player in Melbourne at the best of times
Lima? Now your obviously trolling wasnt ever that great he could be compared with any other player mentioned

The rest? They mustnt have been much chop either you cant remember their names

northwest9

Juniors
I didnt think you did lose Cronk Slater and $mith,you cheated and rightfully got picked apart

Doesn't Hoffman play for Melbourne? Not like he is really much chop anyway
Inglis was only a bit player in Melbourne at the best of times
Lima? Now your obviously trolling wasnt ever that great he could be compared with any other player mentioned

The rest? They mustnt have been much chop either you cant remember their names

yeah, tolman was pretty ordinary, inglis was a nobody :crazy:

hoffman came back, at the expense of blair

inglis a bit player at melbourne???? most clive churchill medalists and state of origin reps do tend to be bit players dont they :roll:

brett white was another no hoper we flicked too :roll:

i enjoy the fact that your hatred must keep you up at night, slowly eating your soul

so who are you gunna flick to keep stewart? :lol:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
y

so who are you gunna flick to keep stewart? :lol:

You clearly don't keep up with the news - Brent Kite genius.

Unfortunately we couldn't offer he or Brett 3 contracts, boats in the garage, $25k payments for doing "security work", $10k Harvey Norman vouchers or anything else. We've had to stick to the rules. :D

northwest9

Juniors
You clearly don't keep up with the news - Brent Kite genius.

Unfortunately we couldn't offer he or Brett 3 contracts, boats in the garage, $25k payments for doing "security work", $10k Harvey Norman vouchers or anything else. We've had to stick to the rules. :D

so its ok for you to flick brent kite to keep stewart, but not ok for melbourne to flick heaps of players to keep cronk, smith and slater??

hmm? :?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Intellectual heavyweight Inglis isn't a Clive Churchill medallist. He might as well have stayed at home eating kebabs for all his actions mean in those cheating seasons at Melbourne

northwest9

Juniors
Intellectual heavyweight Inglis isn't a Clive Churchill medallist. He might as well have stayed at home eating kebabs for all his actions mean in those cheating seasons at Melbourne

ah hutty, im a bit dissapointed in beaver being so slow to respond, but we can always rely on you to show some anti melbourne outrage from an incident 3 years ago. and dude, 99 was a looonng time ago, and that was mundines fault. let it go. youll feel better for it

the premiership may have been stripped, but im sure if you asked most of the players who played in that GF, they would probably be able to remember inglis being awarded a CC medal.

illegally formed team or not, on the day, he was deemed the best player on the ground.

but its ok, he was only a bit player most of the time....

Hutty1986

Immortal
ah hutty, im a bit dissapointed in beaver being so slow to respond, but we can always rely on you to show some anti melbourne outrage from an incident 3 years ago. and dude, 99 was a looonng time ago, and that was mundines fault. let it go. youll feel better for it

the premiership may have been stripped, but im sure if you asked most of the players who played in that GF, they would probably be able to remember inglis being awarded a CC medal.

illegally formed team or not, on the day, he was deemed the best player on the ground.

but its ok, he was only a bit player most of the time....

:lol: I can see why you so desperately cling onto 1999

Nice Beaver

First Grade
so its ok for you to flick brent kite to keep stewart, but not ok for melbourne to flick heaps of players to keep cronk, smith and slater??

hmm? :?

Please tell me you're not really that stupid??? You couldn't possibly be, right?

Just in case you really ARE that stupid, let me explain how its different:

Manly are shedding Brent Kite to keep Brett Stewart within the salary cap.

Melbourne shed players to keep those 3 cheats AFTER they were busted rorting the salary cap!!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Do you think they would have shed anyone if they hadn't been busted??? Hell those pricks would likely be signing 4 or 5 contracts now if they had the chance!!!

But of course, they wouldn't know anything dodgy was going on if they did.:sarcasm:

northwest9

Juniors
Please tell me you're not really that stupid??? You couldn't possibly be, right?

Just in case you really ARE that stupid, let me explain how its different:

Manly are shedding Brent Kite to keep Brett Stewart within the salary cap.

Melbourne shed players to keep those 3 cheats AFTER they were busted rorting the salary cap!!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Do you think they would have shed anyone if they hadn't been busted??? Hell those pricks would likely be signing 4 or 5 contracts now if they had the chance!!!

But of course, they wouldn't know anything dodgy was going on if they did.:sarcasm:

ill type slowly for you...

melbourne were allowed to keep the 3 players because they shed others to get under the cap. i know this may be hard for you to comprehend, but please do try. ask an adult to explain it maybe

The Eagle

Juniors
ill type slowly for you...

melbourne were allowed to keep the 3 players because they shed others to get under the cap. i know this may be hard for you to comprehend, but please do try. ask an adult to explain it maybe

Because they are cheats

Personally I'd have made all contacts void and let them fight for every player who wasn't under contract

You support cheats, good for you you news limited loving merkin

What happens if Martina leaves?