What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

BunniesMan

Immortal
At least Molan acknowledged being wrong.

Gibberers like The Mole, Rothfield and Weidler make 28324098230 predictions, 99% of them are wrong and you rarely ever hear them admit it.

gUt

Coach
After reading some positive comments here over the last couple of weeks about TFS I thought I'd check it out last night.

What a farkin terrible show this is. Even the panelists were bored.

cleary89

Coach
Beau knows was shit, except for the American guy. He use to date and then lived with my best mates mum. Every time you'd turn up at his house he was like "DAAAAARNYYYYYY, THE BARRRRRBARIANS ARE HERE!!". Dumb old merkin.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Footy Show is great if they get the panel mix right. Beau shouldn't be a panellist, he's not a contributor. I'd even go so far as to say Benji's a better fit than him, and half the time Benji even looks disinterested.

I liked Joey there but he barely got involved. They need to bring Big Marn out of the cave and back on the panel IMO.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I caught a bit of it last night. What a crap, garbage show. Can't stand the big marn, fat oaf doing cute stories with kids.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think TFS could put together a brilliant episode with a whole bunch of great content and people would still complain and call it garbage.

Latest posts