What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Poss

Juniors
Last week when they showed that One Direction skit of them lip syncing on the beach, I thought it was one of the lamest / unfunny things I had seen in quite some time. But they went and replayed it again last night. WTF? Surely nobody who saw it the first time laughed at all.

roofromoz

First Grade
The irony of that is that the Game Plan panel is 3/5 of the same people involved in the Continuous Call Team on 2GB, which is widely rounded for being "garbage" on this forum too.

I only started watching The Game Plan this year, with no prior knowledge of who was the host, etc. and that was the first thing I noticed. I stopped listening to the CCT years ago when they started doing the '10-4 big buddy' rubbish and those silly songs.

I do love The Game Plan though. And I am very sure that it is because it doesn't have Ray Hadley. And doesn't have silly songs. It's almost what the CCT was like when they were on 2UE.

nqcowboy87

Bench
Last week when they showed that One Direction skit of them lip syncing on the beach, I thought it was one of the lamest / unfunny things I had seen in quite some time. But they went and replayed it again last night. WTF? Surely nobody who saw it the first time laughed at all.

where you the girl who wrote in?

i thought beau knows eastern suburbs was decent without being outstanding

undertaker

Coach
ROFLMAO at that midget doing the rap. :lol::lol: Not so much of a ROFLMAO at Beau Ryan trying to be a wanker running around topless. Having Beau, Benji, Slater on ad nauseum is becoming somewhat tiresome. Need some fresh faces on there, not the usual suspects

cleary89

Coach
wtf that kid? beau gave me a laugh, lucky i still hung around because couldnt watch that kid. cringe worthy.

undertaker

Coach
Terry Kennedy is the most moronic person talking about league. His idea to have teams only able to kick from 10 out of 20 sets was just typical of a braindead clown.
ImageGen.aspx

"O'Davis....O'Davis...O'DAVISSSSSSSSS....it's TRY TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME. Don't you just miss my commentary from my days at Optus?"

Dogs Of War

Coach
Look a likes segment is terrible. It always has been, but Slater can't even attempt to make it funny, just does the whole skit as a straight man.

undertaker

Coach
Fatty: "Billy, the Storm are going well. 8 from 8"

Obviously doesn't watch any games or hasn't done his research. Also, someone made reference to the fact how someone can be so unprofessional in hosting the show. After all these years, Fat still has no idea with segues and what segments are coming up next.

Last edited:

Latest posts