What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

undertaker

Coach
That segment with Todd Greenberg was magnificent. TFS needs to do more of those types of segments and move away from stuff like "Beau Knows" and "Look-a-likes". I'd like to see another segment where someone does a one on one interview with a player/coach (preferably not Gus Gould doing the interview, as he'd be picking Benji Marshall 9 times out of 10)

undertaker

Coach
That girl sitting besides that Bulldogs fan whilst Fatty is standing up looks hot. She looks a lot like French singer Wendy Nazare

undertaker

Coach
Beau Ryan as Prince = not funny. As I said, more segments like '5 in the bin', that segment with Todd Greenberg etc. is what is required if TFS is to salvage any credibility as a "FOOTY" show

The Gambler

Juniors
Beau Ryan as Prince = not funny. As I said, more segments like '5 in the bin', that segment with Todd Greenberg etc. is what is required if TFS is to salvage any credibility as a "FOOTY" show
Each to their own - I thought Beau Ryan as Prince was hilarious for the most part.

gallagher

Juniors
'Things you may have missed' used to be funny. Now its just 'things you may have missed if you didnt catch Wide world of Sports, the sunday footy show, the roast, MNF pre game show,the back page or NRL on fox'.

'Things you may have missed' used to be funny. Now its just 'things you may have missed if you didnt catch Wide world of Sports, the sunday footy show, the roast, MNF pre game show,the back page or NRL on fox'.

The segment doesn't work without Voss, he delivered that segment perfectly.

gallagher

Juniors
The segment doesn't work without Voss, he delivered that segment perfectly.
I got the feeling Voss actually put the segment together aswell. I cant wait for Tim Gilbert to show us George Rose sack slapping Lussiack on Sunday and the whole cast laughing histerically like its new footage.

I got the feeling Voss actually put the segment together aswell. I cant wait for Tim Gilbert to show us George Rose sack slapping Lussiack on Sunday and the whole cast laughing histerically like its new footage.

Probably, when Voss did it he'd also get some archival footage to go with it, hence why the segment worked with him.

nrlnrl

First Grade
erin molan ‏@Erin_Molan Don't miss @TheFootyShowNRL tonight live out of Melbourne on @channel9 - Gallen, @tcarney06 & JT, @cam_9_smith guests! Can't wait! X

What's with the smiley face & x ? I realise it's a smart way of promoting the show, but she's not doing much to help her own credibility & that of other females who are being given opportunities in sports journalism.

Latest posts