What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Chook Norris

First Grade
What's with the smiley face & x ? I realise it's a smart way of promoting the show, but she's not doing much to help her own credibility & that of other females who are being given opportunities in sports journalism.

Pedantic much? Not sure if serious.... it's just common net speak

some11

Referee
I decide to watch the show for the first time this year and they're doing a segment on AFL.

Parra Pride

Referee
That "professional" AFL player can't even kick it down the middle from right in front, and Joey steps up to make him look like the unco merkin he is by kicking it off both feet, and then from the side.

no name

Coach
A 50 something year old Fatty and 40 something year old Tallis did kicked the goal while the elite AFL player in the prime of his career missed it by a mile.
Joey potting them from everywhere, left footed, the lot.

no name

Coach
You would have to have been 6 foot under to have 'missed' the Myles on Graham grease face smother.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Pedantic much? Not sure if serious.... it's just common net speak

sorry, but maybe I'm like Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon - but that stuff is more like something from my 14 year old sister. I just thought Erin Molan is going well with news stories and Footy Show stuff, to help the credibility of females in the media.

That smiley face & kiss seemed like something from a teenager talking about The Voice or one of those great shows. I'll just put my dressing gown & slippers on, past my bedtime anyway.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Andrew Johns still has ridiculous skills. If he came back now I'd have him ahead of any other NSW #7.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
A 50 something year old Fatty and 40 something year old Tallis did kicked the goal while the elite AFL player in the prime of his career missed it by a mile.

Im sure he is losing sleep over it :sarcasm:

I bet joey was good at everything he touched as a kid

Chook Norris

First Grade
Yep mate, so a smiley face and an "X" is all of a sudden degrading the credibility of herself and other female journalists in the industry.... no seriously, it's twitter. big deal

read what some of the other supposed "journalists" pump out and then see if something that minute compares

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
FFS. This comes close to nrlnrl in terms of stupidity.

What about the passing drill on the sunday footy show? I spose any halves that go on it and shank their first pass must be shit. It's about as meaningful as what you're bringing up.

As for Joey, Union, AFL, Soccer. Just about any ball sport I reckon he would have killed. He was born with ridiculous skills.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
What's with the smiley face & x ? I realise it's a smart way of promoting the show, but she's not doing much to help her own credibility & that of other females who are being given opportunities in sports journalism.
Please tell me you're not being serious.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: people getting upset there was an AFL sketch?

f**king please.

Latest posts