What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

nqcowboy87

Bench
nickels worth of free advice for beau, if you cant do an accent dont bother

that kid in small talk who said he had a crush on patti newton made me laugh, hes got chops

Chook Norris

First Grade
The show has struck a pretty good balance as of late imo. Spending more time discussing the round matches with Erin Molan there and the whole panel having some input. Obviously some of you would want the whole discussing footy, but imo this is good enough for a late thursday night

Usain Bolt

Bench
Get rid of that stupid segment that had Beau dressed as Beckham. Those look-a-likes aren't very funny anymore either

BunniesMan

Immortal
Howzat racism?
Because it was an arab woman so he says something stupid like that. If it was an african/asian/white woman he wouldn't have said the same thing, so it was obviously a joke with a racial basis, therefore, racist.

Sounded like it was a better episode.. I assume derpy Vautin claimed Inglis' SOO try was legit?

Yep...then said he never saw the try. Lol.

I dont think the kick for cash was a set up.

Beau knows...funny as when the guy knocked the guys coffee off the table !!.

Slammin

Juniors
Yep...then said he never saw the try. Lol.

Honesty is obviously foreign to welshmen.

Fatty said he said he thought it wasn't a try on the radio even though he never really saw it.

Later on when he watched it over and over he conceded that it was indeed a try.

Armageddon.

Juniors
Can't believe neither Beau, Benji or Cahill had heard of Rock and Roll all Night and Party every day by Kiss

Mr Saab

Referee
Kick for cash is just BS now. Halligan, Jason Taylor, and El Masri all miss.....if they cant kick it then no other person will.