What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Chook Norris

First Grade
[youtube]YvXvwsgidQY[/youtube]

She didn't seem have a problem with shaking Hazem's hand despite her religion.

She might not be as devout or believe in the practice etc

It looked quite obvious to me he didnt want to shake her hand

BunniesMan

Immortal
The show isn't live, you'd think if it was anything more than a handshake fail they'd have cut away a fraction of a second earlier and edited the bit out where she reaches and he doesn't.

The fact that it was left in it made it seem that it wasn't as big a deal as some of you are making it out to be.

I'm sure you could probably find a photo that has been taken of him with a female fan where he has his hand around her or some thing.

Hooch

Juniors
He pulled his hand away. That's some bullshit there from Hazem.

Lucky for him bleeding heart lefties can't be angry at a Muslim or he'd be copping flak.

BunniesMan

Immortal
His wife is pretty hot though and she can cook, if I was married and my wife was hot and could cook my priority would be to not piss her off.

Danish

Referee
It's a religious thing. Haz's wife didnt shake mens hands at official functions when he was still playing either so obviously they have some sort of hang up about contact with the opposite sex.

Most Muslims aren't that strict though which is why this girl reached her hand out. Like how only some Jews stick to kosher food etc.

Hooch

Juniors
Yeah there's some bullshit religious reason behind it but most people get over it and adapt a little. Sharia law is religious but I'm pretty sure Haz doesn't stone people to death.

iirc he's a ambassador for the NRL in some capacity, pretty good look when he won't shake a womans hand.

T.T

Juniors
The show isn't live, you'd think if it was anything more than a handshake fail they'd have cut away a fraction of a second earlier and edited the bit out where she reaches and he doesn't.

The fact that it was left in it made it seem that it wasn't as big a deal as some of you are making it out to be.

I'm sure you could probably find a photo that has been taken of him with a female fan where he has his hand around her or some thing.

are you sure? i'm pretty sure it is live.. or on a very slight delay. i went last year and i think we got there around 9pm to be seated in the audience

Fire

First Grade
Hazem can't kick for shit. Never has, never could.

If I was on the show I'd say "Oi! Fatty ya red head merkin! Gimme tha ball and I'll f**ken do it me God-damn self! Ere I'll show ya I'll f**ken show ya!"

Then I'd kick the ball, take the money, go to a brothel and snort coke of hookers bellybuttons for the rest of the night.

T.T

Juniors

If I was on the show I'd say "Oi! Fatty ya red head merkin! Gimme tha ball and I'll f**ken do it me God-damn self! Ere I'll show ya I'll f**ken show ya!"

Then I'd kick the ball, take the money, go to a brothel and snort coke of hookers bellybuttons for the rest of the night.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Fire

First Grade
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so can't tell if you're paying me out or complimenting me.

If the former, oh well, just trying to have a laugh. If the latter, cheers mate!

Parra Pride

Referee

That seems like an awful lot of trouble when you could just write it down on a piece of paper.

Bretto

Bench

Okay Joey.

I know you're lying. Banks aren't open at 3am.

He pulled his hand away. That's some bullshit there from Hazem.

Lucky for him bleeding heart lefties can't be angry at a Muslim or he'd be copping flak.

smh

Haven't you got more important things in life to worry about than who the f**k Hazem does and does not shake hands with?

Latest posts