What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

BunniesMan

Immortal
FFS. James Brayshaw is a club President. He actually has first hand knowledge of the AFL. WTF does Slater know more than the average fan? Yet another stupid move.

El Diablo

Post Whore
so what if Brayshaw is some AFL president

doesn't mean he knows more than your normal fan

Slats will go alright imo

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Slats must be latched onto someone's schlong. A useless cricket commentator and a waste of space here.

undertaker

Coach
And also, good to see the big marn not on the main panel with his plethora of fat jokes. I guess that is an improvement. However, that Beau Ryan segment has got to go. Waaaaay past its useby date

Last edited:

Von

Juniors
This is just SO bad. I was willing to give it yet another go but...

Just talk footy with the odd joke and it would RATE BIG TIME!!!

Von

Juniors
I always thought that Slats was a Roosters fan as he lives in Bondi. Maybe its Tony Greig that im thinking of

Slats lives in the East and played cricket for UNSW but is a Manly fan.
He said on radio once, he went for Easts during the Northern Eagles debacle, but returned to Manly after that.

undertaker

Coach
And regarding Brohmans role on the show, they clearly copied it from the Sunday AFL Footy show when Lou Richards used to sit in the chair far from the panel. Nice to see Girdler back, although he is someone with talent and deserves a much bigger role. Maybe if CH7 or 10 get the rights, he will have a prominent role on a Footy show

undertaker

Coach
Slats lives in the East and played cricket for UNSW but is a Manly fan.
He said on radio once, he went for Easts during the Northern Eagles debacle, but returned to Manly after that.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up, Von

El Diablo

Post Whore
i think it will have a bit more footy talk after they've had a whole completed round played, not just 1 game

i think Bennett has f**ked things up for them tonight too seeing he's kept Gus waiting for well over an hour

Latest posts