What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

nqcowboy87

Bench
its awesome having slater (billy) with his generic anwsers
and kick for cash 5 grand a week, whered they get the money for that, has brohman become a gigolo or something

THE CHAMP

First Grade
i think it will have a bit more footy talk after they've had a whole completed round played, not just 1 game

i think Bennett has f**ked things up for them tonight too seeing he's kept Gus waiting for well over an hour

Gould kicking the wall priceless.
Ray Warren saying Lockyer the biggest name to retire since andrew johns f**k a duck!

Lambretta

First Grade
I hadnt watched the Footy Show in years for more than 5 minutes and tonight re-inforced how bad it is

I left the TV on nine after the footy as I was doing some ironing and I can usually half watch any shite when I do that. Well, I've now discovered that the footy show is worse than "any shite". I just gave up and switched off.

nqcowboy87

Bench
if the future hinged on tonights show it wouldnt look good for the footy show, but its a slight releif to have less brohmans fat jokes

Von

Juniors
i hadnt watched the footy show in years for more than 5 minutes and tonight re-inforced how bad it is

i left the tv on nine after the footy as i was doing some ironing and i can usually half watch any shite when i do that. Well, i've now discovered that the footy show is worse than "any shite". I just gave up and switched off.

lol!!!

nqcowboy87

Bench
i was always under the impression lauren eagle was a bit of a scrubber, but she looks better than i thought

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
A Phil Gould fapathon over Benji segment, who'da thunk it?

Don't want to kick a hornets nest here but the love fest for a pass that would have the same effect if just passed inside after simply drwaing the defender now passes carl webbs "enforcer" tag after his run in with bailey in origin and soon become fumbles mcpenalty earning 400k a season.

'The fact that he was there in the centres is astonighing', cuz he was still a teenager who had already f&cked his shoulder badly might explain it.

Not downplaying Benji, just the love fest is ridiculous