What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Phillips

Referee
Mason.. Gasnier...

they could have atleast have some guests with a sense of humour/personality... eg Ryan Girdler.. hell even jason Stevens!

Moffo

Referee
07adelaide.jpg
= gay

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
South Sydney 60 - Sydney Roosters 25.

Monday night scoreline? :D

Balmain_Boy

I never bagged the footy show too much in previous years - it was better than nothing. But it's a dead set train wreck this year. They got rid of the wrong bloke. Get rid of the red nut.

Timmah

Staff member
I think Chief is the f**kup to be honest, he needs to go.

I love the Warren Robson thing... another way for Nein to have a stab at Today Tonight :lol:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Its worse than ever....................................I'll still watch it for some strange reason though!

Timmah

Staff member
All it's done so far is fuel the fire for tomorrow night...

20hrs 30 mins til the first ball is kicked down at OP

Gibbo

Juniors
Timmah said:
I think Chief is the f**kup to be honest, he needs to go.

I love the Warren Robson thing... another way for Nein to have a stab at Today Tonight :lol:

Warren Robson or Ron Burgundy? "Hey everyone, come over here and see how good i look!"

Timmah

Staff member
It's clearly a parody of TT and ACA's chequebook journalism that's been exhibited over the last year... were the chains not a dead giveaway, apart from the surname ROBSON? ;-)

Latest posts