What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Chook Norris

First Grade
what did Do do last week? [pun not intended]

edit: nvm, i just remembered the vision of him dressed as wolfman

Last edited:

Flapper

First Grade
Perhaps they should use the extra column inches for AFL scandal. That oughta rock the brainless mothers railroading their poor kids into the wholesome Australian Rules.

pcpp

Juniors
They've probably got a big scoop that they're holding off on until GF day.

Plus that they never said anything about the front page - which NRL scandal haven't the DT reported on the front page?

GCR

Juniors
Can't believe nobody's mentioned that Seppo commedian they had: "My friend asked me what the rules are in AFL and I said, 'Well, you can't spit'." :lol:

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Last nights show with Anh Do taking the piss out of the AFL and Sterlo back on was without a doubt the best and funniest of the year by a country mile. I actually sat there watching without thinking "geez what am i watching this crap for?".

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Last night was without a doubt the funniest Footy Show I have seen in years. That Ahn Doh segment was simply hilarious. Ditto Tony Woods.

Vautin even got a few wry chuckles from me last night. He seemed to have perked up with his good friend Sterlo next to him.

Ahn Do was great. He is an excellent addition to the show.

And that American comedian was super funny, I think seeing him live where he is free to swear and carry on a bit more would be farkin hilarious.

Latest posts