What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

dragon_around

Juniors
I think Ahn Doh was brilliant, and that piece was probably done as retribution.

Compare that AFL segment to last weeks praises due to hunt. :sarcasm:

Hope Ahn becomes a regular.

Plus it's been too long since we saw some juniors enjoying the game on the show.

Dee

Juniors
The stand up guy was hilarious!

"Imagine having more than 1 wife, that's like nagging in surround sound."
classic!

Tom Ace

Bench
Ahn Do was great. He is an excellent addition to the show.

And that American comedian was super funny, I think seeing him live where he is free to swear and carry on a bit more would be farkin hilarious.

I saw him at Fox Studios about 2-3 months ago.

Quality comedian.

dragonfire

Bench
Beau Ryan is a funny guy. Gave it to that guy with The Rock t shirt. Shame M Cooper doesn't know who he is!

Didnt recognise him at the beginning, most of the Saints guys should know him as he came up through our lower grades. Awesome little segment, 2nd time and just as good. They got him good at the end though:lol:

Bicey_18

Bench
Magnay again shows she has no idea.....

"I think the Broncos could do a Wests Tigers .. Tigers after copping a 50 point thrashing have strung together 5 straight wins..."

Sorry Magnay.. I could have sworn the Tigers last loss came to the Dragons and from my memory it wasnt a "50 point thrashing".. Obviously you were thinking about the game between the Tigers and Souths where they actually WON by plenty...

Great knowledge shown there.....

Latest posts