What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

bartman

Immortal
I'm not warming to Weidler. Not at all. Obviously with his Mundine/Nasser connection he'd stick up for Inglis and try and paint him in a positive light. Weidler is just a mouthpiece for player agents and his "news" only serves to talk up asking prices and presure the salary cap (remember all his SBW bullsh*t?).

And I thought Sterlo was meant to be on each week now? I haven't seen him since tuning in...

bmwpower

Juniors
lol @ magnay " if it was cold canberra would win, but its going to be warm so ill go for dragons"

also "ill tip the rabbitohs because they want to win more then the titans"

I would defend Magnay in the past because some blokes hate her just because she has a flange but jesus h christ, she basically claimed the Dragons would win if it was warm in Canberra and lose if it was a bit chilly! WTF!

Liam

Juniors
lol @ magnay " if it was cold canberra would win, but its going to be warm so ill go for dragons"

also "ill tip the rabbitohs because they want to win more then the titans"

Magnay doesn't seem to realize that the Dragons v Raiders is a night game.

Dee

Juniors
Magnay is cringeworthy! Every time she opens her mouth I just want to put the tv on mute! She's only on there for the off field incidents, and really, who gives a flying f**k??? Entertainment for me isn't talking about that rubbish. And when she tries to talk about league, it's just pathetic and comes out so akward its not funny! lol at Vossy laughing at her weather statement.

Thats my only rant I've ever had for the footy show, and I think it's justified :D

redvscotty

First Grade
Magnay is cringeworthy! Every time she opens her mouth I just want to put the tv on mute! She's only on there for the off field incidents, and really, who gives a flying f**k??? Entertainment for me isn't talking about that rubbish. And when she tries to talk about league, it's just pathetic and comes out so akward its not funny! lol at Vossy laughing at her weather statement.

Thats my only rant I've ever had for the footy show, and I think it's justified :D

I wholeheartedly agree with this post. When will they just stop inviting her back?

She is a decrepit boozehound.

Brutus

Referee
Off-field incident = Jaq Magnay on the Footy Show. Even if she has absolutely nothing new to offer. Knows f**k-all about football. The correct word was used above - cringeworthy.

Why couldn't they just put a wig on Sterlo and pretend it is Magnay?

Apey

Staff member
:lol:

I too enjoyed Vossy laughing at her when she said her weather thing.

redvscotty

First Grade
LOL.... the newcastle knights need collector cards to tell them what to do when they're in trouble. I know footballers are f**ked in the head at the best of times but really?

Apey

Staff member
luke pattern, luke covell, mullen, wendell..

well, they will talk to those people apparently at least.

Latest posts