What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Apey

Staff member
LOL.... the newcastle knights need collector cards to tell them what to do when they're in trouble. I know footballers are f**ked in the head at the best of times but really?

:sleeper: Zzzz

good initiative.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Luke Patten's on the panel, Jarrod Mullen will be on later. Sterlo is on again too.

Epic top five... odd things a player has done to another in light of Issac Luke's "socking" of Mat Rogers last Friday:

5. Anthony Quinn trying to twist Mick Ennis' ankle 2009 Dogs v Storm
4. Dell getting a wedgie from Gallen 2009 Dragons v Sharks
3. Elias and Simmons having a mud fight back in the early 90's Tigers v Pemriff
2. Jason Stevens dacking Mark McLinden then putting his pants back on 2002 Sharks v Raiders
1. Hoppa. Goes without saying. Tigers v Cowboys early 2000's

redvscotty

First Grade
It is so refreshing seeing someone so bewildered about playing in the NRL. Tim Mannah looks like a little kid who got to play for his favorite team in the world and then picked up a free ice cream afterwards.

Unreal.

Eelementary

Post Whore
It is so refreshing seeing someone so bewildered about playing in the NRL. Tim Mannah looks like a little kid who got to play for his favorite team in the world and then picked up a free ice cream afterwards.

Unreal.

I agree. And that's probably how he feels, too - he was an Eels fan growing up.

There's nothing better than having a junior step up and play for your club knowing he was a fan of your club growing up. That's real pride.

Apey

Staff member
lol what is the point of asking Mullen those first three questions, he's going to have to answer them all in the same fashion..

Jobdog

Live Update Team
LOL.... the newcastle knights need collector cards to tell them what to do when they're in trouble. I know footballers are f**ked in the head at the best of times but really?
You're not f**king serious are you? Surely :roll:

user_nat

Coach
They should have a challenge about holding onto the ball for the last minute in a final.

Sims could show him how its done.. oh wait.

(btw I'm kidding)

Latest posts