What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

joshreading

Staff member
I actually think people should send emails saying the more they show these guys the less we will watch. I am sick of watching interviews with Union/Aussie Rules and Soccer guys. Time to talk more about the footy

Big Time

Juniors
Bet Danny F*cking Weidler does it. Be all "I love you Sonny", "I want to boof you Sonny", "Come sit on my lap and talk about the first thing that pops up Sonny". Great show last week then they follow up with a homeless piece of sh*t like Sonny Bill Williams. What a crap name by the way.

I will have to watch it though hey.

Danish

Referee
When I heard this I thought, "you beauty, he'll get booed onto the set, Vossy will come in hard at him and he'll probably have a sook and walk out mid-interview".....

Then I heard its pre-recorded. So you know its just going to be Weidler asking him some soft questions written for him and approved by his management and painting him as a lovely bloke who is in the right.

maccattack

Juniors
Lets see, the game is going through the poo at the moment and they bring on someone who abandoned the game and left a lot of people in the lurch.

top move.

The Tank

Bench
Okay, I'm f**king sick of the Footy Show giving other sports a free-kick. It's a rugby league show FFS. Plus those two dopes are the last people I'd wanna see on my TV. f**k 'em off cause nobody cares anymore.

Here's the Melbourne guide for tonight.

11.45pm – 1.30am
Thursday 21 May 2009

Join Paul "Fatty" Vautin, Andrew Voss and tagteam Johnsey for the 2009 Footy Show. The boys bring you all the latest news and sexual allegations, views and latest arrest reports and court hearings from the 2009 NRL competition and the wider sporting world in their own unique and humorous style.

Big Time

Juniors
Here's the Melbourne guide for tonight.

11.45pm – 1.30am
Thursday 21 May 2009

Join Paul "Fatty" Vautin, Andrew Voss and tagteam Johnsey for the 2009 Footy Show. The boys bring you all the latest news and sexual allegations, views and latest arrest reports and court hearings from the 2009 NRL competition and the wider sporting world in their own unique and humorous style.

I am in no doubt that your father wiped the best part of you off on the curtains.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
is there an email we can flood complaints to nein and footy show?

f**king dipsh*t should be banned form australia

Latest posts