What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

effnic

Bench
Just have to say for a 20 year old first time on the show Chris Lawrence is a very well spoken level headed footy player.

kruzin

Juniors
I really must say that Phil Ghould is an absolute legend, i know at queensland we're meant to hate him, but he is a really good ambassador for the game, and i love how he asks the right questions and gives his own opinon even if people dont like it.

Bring back Gus next week.

El Diablo

Post Whore
piss off Magnay and get that Emily Barker on

Magnay is a League hater and has no idea. an emBarrassment to the SMH

JT_

Juniors
That Emily chick is probably the best looking one on TFS since Gower's missus was doing her gig.

Engine

Juniors
She knows absolutely nothing about league and has no passion for the game. She is as out of place as Fred Nile would be in "The Blue Oyster".

kruzin

Juniors
She's a money grabber like all jurnos lol. Oh only 1/10th of the story is out so um yeah buy my paper to get more.

Pathetic.

Engine

Juniors
The first one was a gem. Unlike that germ Morgnay. If you are to put a woman on that show, she needs to be good enough. She is crap!!!

Kiki

First Grade
something tells me it won't matter who they have on, you will all still be bitching for one reason or another.