What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
something tells me it won't matter who they have on, you will all still be bitching for one reason or another.

FFS remove the gender chip off your shoulder. People want her gone because she's spent this show bashing league, "just reporting the facts" when there's been clear denials from all involved. Rubbish like 1/10th of the story revealed just so people will continue reading her crap... and add to that her complete and utter NFI when it comes to all matters lead.

She could've had a penis and I'd still think she needs to go. There are plenty of women who'd be better in her place, and plenty of men too.

Bottom line is that it's nothing to do with what gender Magnay is, it's about her credibility as a commentator on our game. She fails. 2/10.

God-King Dean

Immortal
FFS remove the gender chip off your shoulder. People want her gone because she's spent this show bashing league, "just reporting the facts" when there's been clear denials from all involved. Rubbish like 1/10th of the story revealed just so people will continue reading her crap... and add to that her complete and utter NFI when it comes to all matters lead.

She could've had a penis and I'd still think she needs to go. There are plenty of women who'd be better in her place, and plenty of men too.

Bottom line is that it's nothing to do with what gender Magnay is, it's about her credibility as a commentator on our game. She fails. 2/10.

Zomg it has nuffin to do wit wimmin okaaaaay, gawd ur all sooo stoopid.

Kiki

First Grade

ahahahaha a chip on my shoulder. GOD U KNOW ME SO WELL TIM.

so who are these plenty of women that should be on there?

fabs

Juniors
I have to admit, I cringed when she made that comment about Canberra having an advantage over the warriors because they’re used to the cold weather... well Gould made sure to highlight how dumb that sounded and you could tell she felt stupid for saying it too.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ahahahaha a chip on my shoulder. GOD U KNOW ME SO WELL TIM.

so who are these plenty of women that should be on there?

Amanda Flynn? She was always decent when she was on all those years ago.

Any numbers of WAGS would be more qualified to speak about the game than Magnay.

You seem to think the issue with everyone's dislike of Magnay is based on her gender, that's my problem with you. Facts are, she's rubbish. Doesn't matter what genitalia God blessed her with. She fumbled through her tips last week, she got shown up for the hack she is by Gus this week.

But by all means, keep trying to make this a gender issue... how dare we call someone out who appears to have NFI on the game...

kruzin

Juniors
I have to admit, I cringed when she made that comment about Canberra having an advantage over the warriors because they’re used to the cold weather... well Gould made sure to highlight how dumb that sounded and you could tell she felt stupid for saying it too.

HAHAHA i know aye its like omg canberra will be used to the cold....ah hello idiot...nz are only like 1000kms south...