What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Isn't the footy show being investigated for homophobic segments?

I know that segment was not in the slightest bit homophobic, but with Fatty being an absolute idiot, he came mighty close to saying some homophobic shyte afterwards. Why do they want to try and put themselves in that position?

Because they are idiots and can't control themselves?

The General

Juniors
What about Magnays moronic question to Soward about the point scoring record. Why the **** would that even cross his mind before the game. She has NFI.

CJG 182

Juniors
She may have been right about the Zappia thing PARTIALLY but when she tries to talk about footy it's just embarrassing, she's shocking.

Oh and does anyone know what the song playing during the origin special promo leading to the break was?

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
She may have been right about the Zappia thing PARTIALLY but when she tries to talk about footy it's just embarrassing, she's shocking.
Thats because she's more interested in putting sh!t on the code rather than talking about the game itself. I doubt she even watches many games at all.

Generalzod

Immortal
Thats because she's more interested in putting sh!t on the code rather than talking about the game itself. I doubt she even watches many games at all.

She can't even put 2 words together...what is it again Equine.

Last edited:

Latest posts