What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
You and Ice Ice Brady obviously have no idea. Richard Reed, the gay man in the whole thing, WAS MAKING SUGGESTIVE COMMENTS HIMSELF. For f**ks sake stop trolling and get useful.

So anyone who disagrees with you is a troll?

I have a serious question, did you actually read my post?

roboshark

Coach
what about that clip showing fatty saying " any good sorts out there, there are a few guys here itching to get a bit"

hypocrites!!!...will the dog write about sex in the game in 1987

sneagle

Juniors
:roll: Gotta love the comment from Fattie after the 87 grand final to the girls in the audience.....
Yep the some of the players would be easy for the girls to pickup after the celebrations.....

Flapper

First Grade
See above. Get some patience.

Well considering my post was before the one agreeing with you that you replied to one would obviously consider it ignored.

I read it, you tried to paint Fatty as a neanderthal for following the theme of the segment set by the outrageously camp guest. You have to take everything in context, in the context of the flailing style of the segment everything was legit.

But you clearly don't agree because you were quick to judge this as "nail on head"
Because they are idiots and can't control themselves?

You're not a troll for disagreeing with me, but you're obviously just being critical for the sake of it, trollesque behaviour.

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
Well considering my post was before the one agreeing with you that you replied to one would obviously consider it ignored.
Umm, Flapper... it wasn't.

myannonymoususername posted in agreeance with me at 10:44pm
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=5721549&postcount=1339

You contributed to this thread with your dribble at 10:47pm
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=5721556&postcount=1342

Ouch.

I read it, you tried to paint Fatty as a neanderthal for following the theme of the segment set by the outrageously camp guest. You have to take everything in context, in the context of the flailing style of the segment everything was legit.
Tried? I did. I called him an "absolute idiot" - which is what he is. During the Matthew Johns saga he concluded a segment on the whole thing by saying "and that's the end of that whole shebang" and I didn't watch the rest of this show but from what some posters have said on here, he seems to have had another slip.

If you honestly think that Fatty is an intelligent man and a good TV host, you will be in a minority. In fact, you'd be the only one. He is a bumbling, moronic idiot who people laugh at and not with.

I know Richard Reed wasn't offended. The segment wasn't offensive at all. But when Fatty and Soward were trading a few jokes afterwards on the panel, they came close to crossing the line towards being offensive.

One key thing for you to realise ( and I know that at you're level of intelligence this would be difficult to comprehend) is that everyone has different tolerance levels in terms of what is offensive. I'm not gay, but I can understand why gays would be offended by the Elton John segment. I am a Jew and I find South Park hillairious, especially when it is mocking Jews, but my cousins find it despicable.

You're not a troll for disagreeing with me, but you're obviously just being critical for the sake of it, trollesque behaviour.
No I'm not. You can read through my post history, I have always been critical of the Footy Show and a lot of people on this forum who seem to believe that the sport of Rugby League and those involved in it don't have to meet the same moral standards as the rest of us.

It is clear, Flapper, that you are an absolute idiot. You were unable to comprehend my post and understand the point that I am trying to make. The Footy Show are in the middle of an investigation of a segment that some gays consider offensive, and they decide to put themselves in a position where Fatty could have made things a lot worse. Why couldn't they have picked someone else or have someone other than Fatty who doesn't think before words come out of his mouth quite often?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Show is doing's it's dues now to change the perception they're homophobic. Hanging off every turn of phrase Fatty or any other panellist makes is only going to stir the pot unnecessarily.

Danish

Referee
Interesting little agenda here....

For once having a couple cross code players on actually has a point

Latest posts