What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
HAHAHAHA cant wait until the store bought bulldogs play a full strength team in the finals. The dogs would want to have exceeded expectations with the ready made finals team they bought.
How many Townsville juniors in the team up there if you don't mind me asking?

wally80

Juniors
How many Townsville juniors in the team up there if you don't mind me asking?

They are the North Queensland Cowboys so will provide a couple of examples in terms of how many North Queensland juniors are in the team:

Aaron Payne
Matt Bowen
Ty Williams
Ash Graham
Scott Bolton
Shannon Hegarty
Grant Rovelli
Michael Bani

beave

Coach
They are the North Queensland Cowboys so will provide a couple of examples in terms of how many North Queensland juniors are in the team:

Aaron Payne
Matt Bowen
Ty Williams
Ash Graham
Scott Bolton
Shannon Hegarty
Grant Rovelli
Michael Bani

Don't forget Matt Scott...............;-)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Aaron Payne
Matt Bowen
Ty Williams
Ash Graham
Scott Bolton
Shannon Hegarty
Grant Rovelli
Michael Bani
The last three might be "local juniors", but you did recently purchase all three..

beave

Coach
I wish they only purchased 2 of those mentioned players..........guess which one I wouldn't have bought...........

Latest posts