What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

alexc

Stop that god damn hitler skit now. We get it. It was old the first time they did it, now its even footyshow old.

GW channel 9 comedy team they can see something on youtube and copy it.

Brutus

Referee
Sounded like a riveting show.

I can't believe they are still running with that Hitler rubbish.

Simo

First Grade
Timmah said:
I noticed a fair few went over the audiences heads.

It wasnt just the audience heads, Vossy and Fatty in the background never flinched!

What is it with 9 advertising these big Gould v Gallop and this week V Stuart and then he is not on. Is that false advertising? I dont believe for a second he pulled the pin for sickness at the last minute.

Brutus

Referee
It wasnt just the audience heads, Vossy and Fatty in the background never flinched!

What is it with 9 advertising these big Gould v Gallop and this week V Stuart and then he is not on. Is that false advertising? I dont believe for a second he pulled the pin for sickness at the last minute.

Fatty was on the BSB yesterday morning and said Gus was "currently in negotiations with 9 management" about appearing on last night's show.

He let the cat out of bag there and then.

No sickness at all.

MattJ

Juniors
All i know is, the "El Masri's new career as a magician" skit they did is possibly the most cringe worthy thing i have seen in a long long time, almost made the repetitively flogged hitler joke seem slightly comical.

Stop that god damn hitler skit now. We get it. It was old the first time they did it, now its even footyshow old.

GW channel 9 comedy team they can see something on youtube and copy it.

Given that their anti ads have gone on forever I doubt Hitler's going any time soon.

Latest posts