What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Price won't be there, no way.

I'm just surprised a league player actually connected with a punch for once. That sort of thing can happen when two guys are standing toe to toe.

As for Creagh, I'd rather be on his side than Hodges, who last night proved himself (as if there was any doubt) to be the biggest wanker in the game.

Big Time

Juniors
Hodges was only offering it up when he knew nothing would happen. He likes the feeling of talking a fight up and having blokes grabbing hold of him and pulling him back, like he is some big pyscho. He is a powder puff.

Creagh might not be a fighter, but fights don't win games. His two tries may of though.

Packy

Bench
Hodges was only offering it up when he knew nothing would happen. He likes the feeling of talking a fight up and having blokes grabbing hold of him and pulling him back, like he is some big pyscho. He is a powder puff.

Creagh might not be a fighter, but fights don't win games. His two tries may of though.

Exactly. Hodges didn't start his tough guy act until the refs were inbetween and the moment was over. He is a stooge.

Surely

Post Whore
If price didn't get knocked out would he have been charged for the knee to whites head.

Bird got 10 weeks for the same thing.

drake

First Grade
Price is another protected species. Considering the amount of player's legs he's f**ked up, it's amazing he's still allowed to play.

He should still be suspended for contrary conduct. getting knocked the f**k out doesn't mitigate the fact he's a sneaky grub.

"it's not his go."

Paullyboy

Coach
It'd be great if Waterhouse came on and got in a one on one fight, then a Queenslander could come in with a cheap shot swinging arm from his blind and we'll rave about how Waterhouse got knocked out.

Geez you NSW tools are thick as sh*t

DJShaksta

First Grade
Cry more.
Price got KO'd by 1 great punch from Brett White.

What Waterhouse did was bad and he got sent off for being 3rd man in.

Tell Cat Price not to knee someone in the head if he can't fight, simple as that.

Paullyboy

Coach
I have no issues with the fight or any of that - I have issues with Waterhouse coming in with a swinging arm (into a 1 on 1 that everyone else happily let go) and then twisting Price's neck as he brought him to the ground. It was so incredibly dangerous and malicious and for that reason he shouldn't be playing again this season.

carcharias

Immortal
dog_act_wideweb__470x296,0.jpg

Check out the crowd.
I think you call this winning the fight and the game.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
lol there is no shame in being knocked out by such a punch, but the punch did knock him out. It was a good hit.

IanG

Coach
Well considering he was out cold for such a long period of time I doubt it.
He's probably still in the hospital. I don't know how long they usually keep people in for observation for that kind of thing I'm not a doctor.

shiznit

Coach
Whats a bet White will go missing when the storm play the warriors next...

infact i wouldn't be surprised to see him pull out because of injury... seems to be his go...

doesn't like taking on kiwi forward packs... instead he likes to hide behind them at club level...

Latest posts