What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

shiznit

Coach
White, Gallen, Bird etc.... there all the same...

they pick a fight with the white boys or in Birds case white woman... i wonder why they never seem to want to play with the brown brothers??

ohhh thats right... Gallen said something to Micky Paea and then ran for the hills...

drake

First Grade
White, Gallen, Bird etc.... there all the same...

they pick a fight with the white boys or in Birds case white woman... i wonder why they never seem to want to play with the brown brothers??

ohhh thats right... Gallen said something to Micky Paea and then ran for the hills...
So, because they of Polynesian descent, they are more fearsome?
So picking on a 5'3" Maori or Samoan is more courageous than starting a 7'1" Norwegian? Because of racial heritage?

You can still be a racist and not be white, you do realise that, don't you?

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Anyone who still thinks Waterhouse was responsible for Price going down is delusional.. Price got what he deserved.. This has been coming for a long time.. He is a cheap shot merchant and does not belong playing Rugby League..

carcharias

Immortal
You ill informed f**kweed.
The 'bludgers' lost one of their closest mates in a drowning earlier this year.
Not sure if you are aware, but he saved 5 family members. I'm prepared to cut them a bit of slack for their form this year due to that.

WTF?

You forgot to blame chappellis underarm ball as well .

carcharias

Immortal
09_replay4sml.jpg

Simo

First Grade
It'd be great if Waterhouse came on and got in a one on one fight, then a Queenslander could come in with a cheap shot swinging arm from his blind and we'll rave about how Waterhouse got knocked out.

Geez you NSW tools are thick as sh*t

Paullyboy, I normally find you a reasonable poster so want to get something cleared up before I comment.

You do realise it was White that knocked Price out correct?

or do you actually think it was Waterhouse that knocked Price out?

Garts

Bench
Hope he is on, I want to hear how much he whinges and moans about being smashed in a 1 on 1 fight.