What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Cloud9

Are WAGS allowed on the field?
She has a right to be concerned but you can't put your foot over the sidelines.

Last edited:
He got snotted good and proper.

No ifs, buts or maybes.

It was one of the best clean one on one punches I have seen.

Waterhouse's actions were well and truly after Price enter the land of "sleepy Sleepy"

I just wish Hodges copped one or two as well.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
White got him good, Waterhouse got him better - the ground did the rest.

He was gone before Waterhouse touched him.. Look at Price's eyes after White's final punch, this is before Waterhouse gets to him.. It probably looked worse for Waterhouse as Price kind of fell into him..

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
lol, funniest thing Ive seen in a game..
Really...shame that is not how it happened.

Paea started it by stepping Gallens hand..all 110+ kgs of him...he meant it.
he is a liar by saying he didn't know he was standing on his hand.
he was looking straight at his own foot on Gallens hand as he stood up.
Gallen got up and called him a naughty name.
if paea wanted to all he had to do was hit him.
he didn't..why?...he knew he was the instigator....and Gallen would've been up for it.
Paea shyte his pants.

Just because he is black and a bible basher you think he wouldn't do it on purpose.
Bullshyte.

Look at Jason Stevens record....bashes more bible than anyone and was one of the games dirtiest players.

And just on name calling ...Thurston cleary called a blues player a fugging spastic last night.
It could be heard in living rooms around the world.
It was right in front of the ref.
If the NRL are fair dinkum he should be fined for that....he wont though.
Is it because he is black?
Or would they say it was heat of the moment?
Gee imagine that?
Imagine if Gallen had kicked a bloke square in the face or cleary bit of bloke on the arm.

wake up people.

FTR I don't give a toss what colour people are until they use it as an excuse.

cat act = see below

paeavsgallen.jpg

no running away here.

0,,6643804,00.jpg
http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6643804,00.jpg

Bengal

Juniors
He was gone before Waterhouse touched him.. Look at Price's eyes after White's final punch, this is before Waterhouse gets to him.. It probably looked worse for Waterhouse as Price kind of fell into him..
My TV isn't good enough to see the whites of his eyes, neither is my computer, so I'll take your word for it. Myself, I don't think its possible to knock someone out to the extent that Price was knocked out via one punch only. I've seen a lot of knockouts over the years, most of us have, either through fighting, accidental head/body clashes or the head hitting the turf. On the footie field, rarely, if ever, have I seen a guy stretched off via one punch only, even moreso in a toe to toe, front-on confrontation. But the same is not true for the other forms of physical contact I've mentioned.

I won't dispute the fact that White got him a goodin, and neither have I set out to do so, it was a beaut, but neither will I buy into this palarva that White's punch was the sole cause of Price's misfortune. He had a helping hand, or should I say body courtesy of Mr Waterhouse.

squiddy

Juniors
I must have been watching a different game.
Price was holding his own against White until Waterhouse took him out from behind .
A... whopping ?????

WTF ??? Did you see White dropped the dirty merkin - he was long gone before waterhouse came in - re watch it , Still amazed no commentator mentioned Price using his Knees - got what he derserved

ozbash

Referee
Really...shame that is not how it happened.

Paea started it by stepping Gallens hand..all 110+ kgs of him...he meant it.
he is a liar by saying he didn't know he was standing on his hand.
he was looking straight at his own foot on Gallens hand as he stood up.
Gallen got up and called him a naughty name.
if paea wanted to all he had to do was hit him.
he didn't..why?...he knew he was the instigator....and Gallen would've been up for it.
Paea shyte his pants.

Just because he is black and a bible basher you think he wouldn't do it on purpose.
Bullshyte.

Look at Jason Stevens record....bashes more bible than anyone and was one of the games dirtiest players.

And just on name calling ...Thurston cleary called a blues player a fugging spastic last night.
It could be heard in living rooms around the world.
It was right in front of the ref.
If the NRL are fair dinkum he should be fined for that....he wont though.
Is it because he is black?
Or would they say it was heat of the moment?
Gee imagine that?
Imagine if Gallen had kicked a bloke square in the face or cleary bit of bloke on the arm.

wake up people.

FTR I don't give a toss what colour people are until they use it as an excuse.

cat act = see below

:lol: