What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Timbo

Staff member
Oh god.

They've now got the male Moira on there.

Infomercials on the Footy Show. A new low.

Timbo

Staff member
I actually felt sorry for 'The Gadget Man' at the end there.

Massive f**k up all round.

Knightmare

Coach
That bloke fails at life. Completely useless. He should go and gas himself in his car or throw himself in front of a train and remove himself from society. What a loser.

cleary89

Coach
Gadget guy was sh*t. Lion was sh*t. Jimoen was sh*t.

Only half decent thing was beau, and that wasn't even good.

I seriously didn't know if that gadget segment was a gee up or just an epic fail. None of the gadgets worked, not to mention the unintentional sex puns. "Look down here Darryl I have something to show you."

Apey

Staff member
Lmao!

This show has been hilarious for all the wrong reasons. :lol:

nqcowboy87

Bench
jeez a bit harsh there, he kinda reminded me of old gil of the simpsons

gil01.gif

and what about the pub building excercise, shambolic

Timbo

Staff member
I seriously didn't know if that gadget segment was a gee up or just an epic fail. None of the gadgets worked, not to mention the unintentional sex puns. "Look down here Darryl I have something to show you."

You could tell it wasn't just from the look of utter despair on the poor blokes face when it was over.

timka4

Bench
dude i have not felt more sorry for a man in his life, i swear to god i saw a tear in his eye, if the crowd didnt cheer him off and just sat quietly, i think there was no stopping the fireworks. I love how fatty tried to hold in his laugh when they were discussing it later..
But yeh the man was an epic fail

Latest posts