What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

abpanther

Staff member
I thought Beau Ryan was pretty sh*thouse last night, as was the whole show, it seems to be getting worse and worse

nqcowboy87

Bench
Mario is pathetic. He must be gettig paid 100 every time he says "fat"....and 1000 every time he says "roll on deoderant head" or "heart like a split pea". He was funny 12 yrs ago when they played pranks on him...now he is lower than Paul Harragon

yeh its getting a bit sad with this whole mario thing nowdays

Eels Dude

Coach
I thought Beau Ryan was pretty sh*thouse last night, as was the whole show, it seems to be getting worse and worse

It was still amusing, but probably the worst skit Beau Ryan has done in a while. I guess that went with the overall theme of last night's show though. He's still the funniest guy the Footy Show have found in a long time. There's normally more laughs in one skit of his than every single skit of Don Kirk, Alby Sandals, Man Child combined.

forward pass

Coach
I would be interested to know how much of those skits are actually written by Beau.

I think he gets quite a bit of help. They are very funny though and he is damn good at presenting them.

Eels Dude

Coach
I would be interested to know how much of those skits are actually written by Beau.

I think he gets quite a bit of help. They are very funny though and he is damn good at presenting them.

He'd have to have a large part in the writing if there is any, when he does the adlib talking to strangers on the street he comes up with some very clever wisecracks. It's not like they're all sketches he does, yet last night's was.

fourplay

Juniors

I am pretty sure he does it all... because compare his segment to what the footy show comedy department comes up with. Like last nights Robin Hood segment, the anti-ads etc.

cleary89

Coach
Matty Johns was good when he first came on it. I remember him doing a segment from Wimbledon when he was playing over there, and thought that was pretty good.

Dirk Diggler

Juniors
But honestly, if you have 3 "fun" gadgets and even a dumbarse like Brohman can show up what a crock of s**t they are, you fail at life. Epicly. You should go swallow a container of rat poison and be done with it, save yourself becoming like these people who come into my work at 9am reeking of piss and grime and god-knows what else to buy their daily flagon of port and drunkenly reflect on what a failure they are.

knightmare it sounds like you're the failure. Suggesting the guy should swallow rat poison because he had an epic failure at work just makes you sound ridiculous. If you're unhappy with your job get a new one, stop hating on everyone.
I really felt bad for gadget guy, it was like seeing a train wreck unfold. Brohman is an asshole for using his misfortunes to try and further his own popularity on the show. All brohman can do well on the show is get laughs by paying out on his own obesity.

gallagher

Juniors
knightmare it sounds like you're the failure. Suggesting the guy should swallow rat poison because he had an epic failure at work just makes you sound ridiculous. If you're unhappy with your job get a new one, stop hating on everyone.
I really felt bad for gadget guy, it was like seeing a train wreck unfold. Brohman is an asshole for using his misfortunes to try and further his own popularity on the show. All brohman can do well on the show is get laughs by paying out on his own obesity.

I thought it was pretty obviuos the gadgets were meant to fail. That was the joke.
Why would the footy show have a serious segment on gadgets?

Dirk Diggler

Juniors
I thought it was pretty obviuos the gadgets were meant to fail. That was the joke.
Why would the footy show have a serious segment on gadgets?

Now vossy is back to only one segment they have to think up new ways of filling in all the air time he took up butting in and ranting about things that were over his head hahaha. They have been around for what... 14 years? they've done it all and now they are clutching at straws.

abpanther

Staff member
f**k me, talk about pimping your own mates. When asked what changes should be made for game 2, Stuart claims no bias and then suggests Gallen, Barrett and Snowden. Not to be outdone Sailor then blows in and pimps Dean Young and Beau Scott, is he f**ken serious??

No Gus Gould tonight, pretty disappointing...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What happened to Gus??? He was meant to be on tonight??? Instead it was how many Cronulla and St George players we can fit in :roll:.