What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Apey

Staff member
Which time?

The only one I could make out was when she said she moved to NSW/lived in NSW and some guy asked "Where?"

sallymay

Juniors
its not on in melbourne....is there any news on the storm

and dont start with the cheating s**t i just wanna know about my club

timka4

Bench
I love fatty how he is so hopeless, it makes it funny. Ben Teo shouldn't do a segment again... robbo is better for that

timka4

Bench
its not on in melbourne....is there any news on the storm

and dont start with the cheating s**t i just wanna know about my club

none at all, except for Todd Greenberg (Dogs CEO) talking about the dogs and other clubs in the race to snake your top 4 players

Paullyboy

Coach
Roz Kelly is a bit of alright, and she seems to know what she's talking about which makes her a great addition. HOWEVER, it's so obvious that Fatty is from the old-school (ie only men should watch footy) and has no idea how to talk to a woman about football, it's just painful watching him try.

Ben Te'o reminds me of so many polynesian kids that for some reason idolise american rappers and try to mimic their style. It's just embarrasing to watch.