What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

nrlnrl

First Grade
Why did they keep her on the panel after her QLD story ? - she didn't say anything for 20 minutes. :eek: This was when they had crosses to Petero Thivonitheva ( people who saw the show will understand this ) & then Michael Ennis....

Brutus

Referee
Roz Kelly will do fine.

She knows a sh*tload more about footy than Rachael Finch (who i must say is a glamour - saw her at the post office a couple of months ago and on a plane)

timka4

Bench
Roz Kelly is a bit of alright, and she seems to know what she's talking about which makes her a great addition. HOWEVER, it's so obvious that Fatty is from the old-school (ie only men should watch footy) and has no idea how to talk to a woman about football, it's just painful watching him try.

Do not like Roz Kelly at all. If you are going to get a girl on the footy show, make her hot and ditsy like Finch so Prince can flirt over her again.

fourplay

Juniors
Do not like Roz Kelly at all. If you are going to get a girl on the footy show, make her hot and ditsy like Finch so Prince can flirt over her again.

lol it was the other way around, I thought Finch was flirting hard on Prince but it was a bit back and forth.

"Will I get to judge Scott on something later?" Said flirtatiously during the So you think you can play segment.

On the panel
Princey: "Do you need any extra judges (for miss universe comp) because I think we might have the bye that weekend"
Finch: No but I might need a personal...

Paullyboy

Coach
A few people have gone on about how skinny she is, I didn't think she was too skinny at all, I thought she was a great size. Then again, I hate fat chicks.

Chook Norris

First Grade
lol it was the other way around, I thought Finch was flirting hard on Prince but it was a bit back and forth.

"Will I get to judge Scott on something later?" Said flirtatiously during the So you think you can play segment.

On the panel
Princey: "Do you need any extra judges (for miss universe comp) because I think we might have the bye that weekend"
Finch: No but I might need a personal...

lol i remember that as clear as day :lol:

was enthralling stuff tbh

Apey

Staff member
haha, the Andy Raymond bit was spot on.

Also the old footage of the Village people with sterlo, fatty, rabs and roach was great.