What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

StormChaser

First Grade
But she was being all giggly and hair tossy! I think the Footy show needs a couple of chicks like our own Sass and Keeks. They actually know what they're talking about and they're both hot too.

nqcowboy87

Bench
A few people have gone on about how skinny she is, I didn't think she was too skinny at all, I thought she was a great size. Then again, I hate fat chicks.

i know she was perfect perhaps some people on these forums must like the larger women

by the way buea knows broadcasting - anoter top shelf display from beau ryan, his gordon bray was awesome plus "hes walking home from school", hes lost hes running the wrong way,

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
But she was being all giggly and hair tossy! I think the Footy show needs a couple of chicks like our own Sass and Keeks. They actually know what they're talking about and they're both hot too.

aw thanks missy!! :oops: :oops:

i don't think we are exactly what the Footy Show or their viewers would be into though. don't think we are 'hot' enough to be on TFS.

the thought of people ripping into me for not being good looking enough to be on tv is beyond horrifying. and i know that would happen.

it almost doesnt matter what sort of girl they get on the show, someone on here always finds a flaw. they keep trying different women and it never seems to be right for the LU viewers.

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
oh but needless to say i would love to work in footy broadcasting in some context. would probs have to lose half my body weight first though.

Brutus

Referee
Roz Kelly is great to look at and she know's her stuff. Doesn't mind farting in front of the boys either.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
i know she was perfect perhaps some people on these forums must like the larger women

Give over. I guarantee her BMI is way below that of a healthy female of the same height.

Legs were like twigs. Females are meant to store fat on their hips. Her pelvis would probably snap my c**k in half. Do some research on sexual attraction and hip to ass ratio. You're not normal :lol:

I thought she want alright though, keep her on the show. Even if she's annorexic she's got a nice face.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
nicki-minaj.jpg

tahiry_king_photo_half_naked_in_bed.jpg

/thread saved

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Holy sh*t I am sick and tired of that senile old f**k Fatty. He’s the main reason I don’t watch this show. Should’ve dumped him years ago.