What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Freddie might have had a tipple before the show but least he showed he is passionate about Origin, fire up son!!! And lol @ Beau.

Eels Dude

Coach
Was impressed with Freddy actually. Smartest things he's ever said tonight and pretty much stated what every NSW supporter on the forum already knows.

beave

Coach
Fittlers rant was pathetic.

At the very start I thought 'here we go, this should be good' and after the first minute I liked that he was going back to the 90's and showing just how poor QLD record in that period was and then he started to talk about he FOGS and touched on some of the changes QLD made to try and be successul and from then on it was utter sh*t.

Apey

Staff member
The best thing was edited video of the footy show dancers during Fat's facebook.

Didgi

He probably got no sleep last night, and perhaps wouldnt have eaten anything since yesterday. I'm not surprised.

BDH

Juniors
Was Fittler sober? Deadset this guys dribbles. I actually get the feeling someone writes this for him and he regurgitates it.

He mentions Emerging Origin Players camp and QLD FOGS, and then descends into a 15 minute rambling which resulted in; "we need Gould or someone who knows what they are doing to set up a junior squad based on the QLD Emerging Origin Players squad".

I did that in 15 seconds Freddy, why did it take you 15 minutes?

P.S. Special lol-moment when Fittler mentions that Tonie Carroll represented NZ and therefore shouldn't have been eligible for Origin. Guy has been living in QLD since he was 6, played for NZ when the NZRL approached him, ARL grants dispensation because ARL want their product to be successful and competitive....this somehow reflects on Carroll as not being a QLDer?

kmav23

Juniors
OMG The footy show is way past used by date.,, with Paul Vautin....his shockingly awful...same jokes for like 15 years

Freddy is awful needs to think before his speaks...

Beau ryan is no where near matty johns...

Didgi

OMG The footy show is way past used by date.,, with Paul Vautin....his shockingly awful...same jokes for like 15 years

Freddy is awful needs to think before his speaks...

Beau ryan is no where near matty johns...

:lol::lol::lol: