What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
lol with brohman picking auckland to win only two more all year. if that's all we do, i'll eat his underpants

gUt

Coach
Gosh the Brohman's undies segment was amazing tellie. And there's more in store next week too!

AuDragon

Juniors
lol with brohman picking auckland to win only two more all year. if that's all we do, i'll eat his underpants
Oh man, I hope for you that they do win at least 3, because that is one pair of underpants I'd want to keep at a safe distance! :lol:

The Warriors are specials IMO, underestimate them at your peril...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Some of it is hit, some of it is miss - I don't mind it. Vossy is annoying yeah but some of the stuff they pick up is actually quite funny.

Vic Mackey

Referee
what do other fans think of it basically becoming 'the wests tigers players footy show'

obviously i love it, but if they spent half an hour every show basically featuring purely eels players, id find it a bit boring.

Eels Dude

Coach
what do other fans think of it basically becoming 'the wests tigers players footy show'

obviously i love it, but if they spent half an hour every show basically featuring purely eels players, id find it a bit boring.

I think get Beau to stick to what Beau knows best and that's 'Beau Knows'. Having him in the audience playing some stupid character just isn't that funny. Sometimes they go heavy with some clubs, Parra have had a fair bit of attention in previous weeks.

timka4

Bench
I think get Beau to stick to what Beau knows best and that's 'Beau Knows'. Having him in the audience playing some stupid character just isn't that funny.

Yeah I agree, if he isn't in Beau Knows then he can leave. He ruins the flow, changes the subject and makes it awkward for the panelists, especially the guest panelists

Liking the quiz and the challenge for the Has-Beens vs Heroes. Brings up some old memories of the old footy show.

Mr Saab

Referee
Beau in the audience is killing his appeal...especially when he is fixing his moustache every 2 seconds...and him going on about the Matty Johns show.

Beau definately needs to stick to his little side segments was feeling for the guy when he constantly had to resort to the "Go the Doggies" because he had nothing to say!

Not a bad show, Benji was quite good, The big mhan added quality as usual but maybe the best of all I dont think Freddy said 10 words all night!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Oh man, I hope for you that they do win at least 3, because that is one pair of underpants I'd want to keep at a safe distance! :lol:

The Warriors are specials IMO, underestimate them at your peril...

home games against the tits and knights as well as a trip to shark park make it pretty low risk proposition, but i'm a bit concerned now.

timka4

Bench
Are you sure you dont mean Mario??? :lol:

Honestly I would prefer Mario out there for 10 min, then Beau. Only reason is because of the panelists giving him sh*t for 10 min, makes me laugh. But yeh, no way could I take Mario for more than 10 mins :lol:

Ladmate

Bench
Benji and Burgess really click and work together well. If one of them is called on, so should the other.