What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Didgi

If they had a regular segment like Masterclass with a different player each week, someone who has played well or perhaps been in the news (e.g. Lockyer - Origin or Price - retirement) talk about what they've been in the news for, then Masterclass them. Bring some of the segments from last year back - So you think you can play, the quiz, etc.

atm its a massive wankfest over Prince, Marshall and *gulp* Thurston. They spend 5 minutes previewing each game (even less sometimes) and hardly review any of the games, except maybe for a referee blunder, often trying to be comical - case in point "refs belching".

Good to see they discarded that stupid script reading piece of sh*t, hopefully it wont be back. Beau Knows was a massive improvement from last week. Take the 20 minutes they wasted on that nuffy comedian who mumbled into the mike for 10 minutes and the sword swallower (who was amazing and impressive but not needed) and use the time for a Masterclass or properly reviewing the games.

Fibroman

First Grade
Beau knows is the only funny segment on the show. The rest is drivel. I will be watching Thank God You're Here from next week, and MJ Show will also be getting the flick from my LSD screen.

The Tank

Bench
I don't watch anymore. I just check the Footy Show website for Beau's segment. Apart from that and Gould the rest is sh*te. Still better than the MJ Show.

Bearsfan

Juniors
Gus: ''Bellamy is a genius, attacking Mortimer's side in the GF, it must of been planned.

Slater: ''Uh...yeah''

Doug2234

First Grade
That masterclass was piss poor. Gould had a stiffy the whole segment.

Oh Billy u are sooooo great. Best fullback I've ever seen.

nqcowboy87

Bench
taht dj is just a chick that presses play on a cd player.
that comedian was one of the best the footy show has had, right up there with carl barron and sean choolburra

Latest posts