What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

mems77

Juniors
Does fatty seem to be taking the piss out of dell?
He appears to be trying to put him down on a few occasions.
clowns.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
I just got to point this out. Seems the crowd missed this joke EPIC PRINCE.

Wendell asks princey "where would I buy a holiday house down the coast?" Obviously referring to the salary cap issue.

So princey comes back at wendell with an absolute epic line "Mate, I heard there is some nice ones on the water but there will be no white lines on the road that's for sure"

EPIC.

I love how the crowd just went quiet.

Also love how when they were kicking the balls into the crowd you could hear Freddy say "Kick at the lights, break the lights" or something. Dodgy prick :lol:

LESStar58

Referee
I just got to point this out. Seems the crowd missed this joke EPIC PRINCE.

Wendell asks princey "where would I buy a holiday house down the coast?" Obviously referring to the salary cap issue.

So princey comes back at wendell with an absolute epic line "Mate, I heard there is some nice ones on the water but there will be no white lines on the road that's for sure"

EPIC.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Thought it was pretty good myself. Good call.

If the rumors are true re the GC & Prince though, Dell will have the last laugh, having already served his time.

Dell is a farkwit get him off TV ASAP, love how fatty put him in his place the second he started an AFL rant....... Does my head in.

no name

Coach
Someone should tell him its the Footy Show not the Wendell Show.
What about when they were doing a preview of the Titans v Broncos game and he starts goin on about the Dragons?
The whole I love myself thing is getting old.

gronkathon

First Grade
Dell has meant I don't even bother watching NRL on Fox anymore.

All he talks about are players he played with or is mates with

gronkathon

First Grade
You lot take it all way too f**king seriously.

I have no problem with Dell being on TFS. It is a format where he belongs.

Where he doesn't belong is on a show where the games are discussed more than in passing because he offers no insight or expert analysis at all

Stranger

Coach
Geeze you blokes need to get laid! Release some of your frustrations hahaha.

Dellavision is awesome.

hellteam

First Grade
zzzzzzz.. Nate Myles and Greg Inglis are putting me to sleep.

And Brad Fittler should never be allowed to talk on tv, he is an idiot. (same as Gorden Tallis)

Last edited:

hellteam

First Grade
He was a great player, but can't talk for sh*t. He tries to make jokes, no one laughs - happens about every 10 minutes he's on. Adds nothing. Doesn't even come up with any interesting thoughts about the games.

Latest posts