What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future Endeavors Have Begun

jc155776

Coach
Have to agree with Haas.

He was good. His copy cat gimmick was actually pretty amusing as well without being over the top ridiculous.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Helms is apparently very good friends with the Hardy Boyz and Shannon Moore (who just signed with TNA). I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up there. Perhaps a tag team with Moore to free up Hardy to compete in singles(assuming he signs with TNA).

Haas would be very good in TNA provided he has either a mouthpiece or tags with someone who is good on the mic. Young/Haas would be interesting, or have Angle bring him in like he did in the WWE (Storyline that is).

Burchill will struggle in a crowded roster. Talented, but I don't see him squeezing anyone out.

Maria - Just re-read what Misanthrope said.

Paul Burchill: I don't know why he never got a decent push, with both his Pirate gimmick and his ripper gimmick, better than a lot of guys who do get big pushes.

Maria: Meh, there's better divas out there, both better looking divas, and better wrestling divas.

Scott Armstrong: His career highlight was his 30 second match against CM Punk.

Helms: I always liked the Hurricane, with a decent gimmick he could do well.

Haas: Good skills in the ring, but terrible on the mic. Much like Shelton, except Shelton is a lot better than him.

None of them were really doing anything now though (Maria was doing the most out of them-teaming up with an old, slow Matt Hardy, and a comedy character to job to the Hart Dynasty) so I don't see any as a real loss.

Helms is a given to TNA. Burchill and Haas however will fall victim to the overcrowded TNA situation. Would be cool to see both in Ring of Honor however.

jc155776

Coach
I would love to see Kong and Hamada come to the WWE. Could actually have some pretty insane women matches.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
It's a double edged sword with Kong. She definately doesn't fit the Diva mould, but if the WWE wants its woman's division to be taken seriously then all I have to say is Phoenix Vs Kong = credibility.

Whether or not the WWE know what to do with Kong after that is anyone's guess. Wouldn't be surprised if she was put amongst the men like they did with Chyna.

Either that or in true WWE fashion they'll make Kong come in as Khali's girlfriend only to have Kane get jealous, steal her from Khali and then form the Kane Kong Connection. :sarcasm:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Kong is suing Bubba the Love Sponge, and Bubba is Hogan's pet bitch. She already asked for her release after the Haiti incident and now it's looking like she will get her wish. Was always on the cards.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's really disappointing that TNA hasn't gotten firmly behind Kong in this. She's been around longer and contributed more than Bubba, who deserved what he got for his comments about Haiti.

jc155776

Coach
It is because it isn't TNA anymore.

Its the Hulkamania Ultimate Hulk Wrestling Hulking Show featuring Hulk Hogan.

Hogan probably didn't want too much opposition for when he unifys the TNA and Knockout belts himself so he took Bubbas side.

IanG

Coach
They always use that wording in their release media releases. Is it any wonder I get cynical about it.

Stonecutter

First Grade
It's really disappointing that TNA hasn't gotten firmly behind Kong in this. She's been around longer and contributed more than Bubba, who deserved what he got for his comments about Haiti.

Another tick in the Hogan con column. f**k me I can't believe what is going on. Has Dixie been interviewed recently? I would love to here what she thinks about the rabble TNA has become.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Another tick in the Hogan con column. f**k me I can't believe what is going on. Has Dixie been interviewed recently? I would love to here what she thinks about the rabble TNA has become.

I'm not sure if one person asking for their release (two, if you include Bubba) constitutes a 'rabble'.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
There was a recent report that Hogan and Bischoff have really calmed down at the recent tapings and things have been more relaxed. This was apparently due to Dixie insisting they create a family friendly and positive atmosphere in the locker room.

How long it lasts and whether or not it translates to better programming is another thing.

bartman

Immortal
Sean Morely :lol: - didn't last long. Hopefully the same career path will be favoured by The Nasty Boys...