What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The game against warrington

Cagey Mac

Bench
Cagey, Thanks for the tip. Being a working class peasant I've never had the pleasure to ever see the difference so i'll take your word for it. I can but dream.

I get to experience both BC and cattle (and far too often for my liking)
BC for long (10 hr+ hauls) and there?s occasionally the odd upgrade
Air NZ business leaves the others wanting thogh I find though Singapore Airlines does it very well too
Georgie and Merrin will do just fine methinks

Cagey Mac

Bench
Sorry I was too late
I don't have Fox but a left over IQ2 box and still connected to FTA network via them

The whole pre-season has been odd at best half squads playing everywhere so what cohesion do they expect very little imo.

If this is to push the brand as doust puts it what a f**king dill he couldn't push shit up a hill if he had a bulldozer.

Cagey Mac

Bench
The whole pre-season has been odd at best half squads playing everywhere so what cohesion do they expect very little imo.

If this is to push the brand as doust puts it what a f**king dill he couldn't push shit up a hill if he had a bulldozer.

I'm sensing just a little predisposition in that rant.

Latest posts