What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Good Oil.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I don't think his form took a dive at all.
I thought he was used poorly. In fact, I reckon Sticky nearly killed him more than Raper did.
He seemed to lose weight throught the year.
He needs some skills added to his arsenal.
His defense is perfect.

carinashark

First Grade
Jeez how are they going to learn all that positional interchanging? Plus the plays , and the fifth tackle options . And the clock , jeez what about that? 40min per half plus golden point or 10min per side to play it out . And the clock will be in a different position as will Simmo ,Brown, FFraser , Steppa , Birdy , Buster and Vasco da Gama. Its gunna be like the first game for the Engardine Dragons under 6's for 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inferno

Coach
newman said:
Why Reef? You reckon hes been that good? He was immense in 2006, but his form took a real dive last year.

Definitely have to disagree there Newm.

I think he was outstanding in 06 because he was able to shine and be the star in the pack.

Last year Bird, Williams and Selmes stepped up and helped carry the load.

I reckon if you looked at his stats though they would probably be fairly similar as far as tackles, metres gained, missed tackles and errors go.

Only thing missing is a nice offload.

Latest posts