What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grub is back.... At the Roosters

God-King Dean

Immortal
They have Sesame Street character, a pisshead, a player who all of NSW hate, a try-hard grub, the most despised footy player in Australia, and a psycho.

I won't miss a game.

Mobs

Juniors
Ps: never seen a team who came 13th the previous year get so much media coverage in preseason

adamkungl

Immortal
But they have Pearce. Oh wait.....

You'll see.

Don't even try and do the maths to work out how the Roosters have fit these players under the salary cap because the bags of cash that are placed in the boots of Fords given to players wives, girlfriends, sisters and mothers by Corrupt Uncle Nick doesn't count in the salary cap.

Politis is the 2nd biggest scourge on the game after Khoder Nasser.

When and if Nick Politis kicks the bucket, the Roosters will fold as a club within 2 years. No juniors, no fans, most importantly - no cash.

:lol: incoming spoon to your spastic club.

Not even worth replying to the dribble from the likes of DoggiesBro

Didgi

Theoretically Pearce and Maloney are a quality combination, unfortunately both have a reputation for not firing.

Dragon2010

First Grade
This is what caveman dave will be remembered for. his career highlight.

151051-dave-taylor.jpg

As a NSW I thought what Taylor did was un-professional knowing a Camera would be near him/he's representing an image, however can not blame the guy for having passion or hear. That I'll give him credit for. I'd do/have done the same thing.

-------

RE: O'Donnell. The guy can be a weapon if he keeps a level head. However, His image of slamming Boyd comes to mind as well and just shows his true lunatic nature.

Lambretta

First Grade
FMD, how many more top shelf signatures can they afford?

After offloading two younger players to make room, we sign an old player returning from Super League. You immediately forget the players that left, call him a top shelf signature and question our cap.

You need to get a different perspective on things.

Oh as for LOD - I would have preferred to keep Taka

Last edited:

eozsmiles

Bench
Don't even try and do the maths to work out how the Roosters have fit these players under the salary cap because the bags of cash that are placed in the boots of Fords given to players wives, girlfriends, sisters and mothers by Corrupt Uncle Nick doesn't count in the salary cap.

Politis is the 2nd biggest scourge on the game after Khoder Nasser.

When and if Nick Politis kicks the bucket, the Roosters will fold as a club within 2 years. No juniors, no fans, most importantly - no cash.

Nasser Khoder manages one NRL player who hasn't been in the comp for 5 years but will guarantee ratings and crowd numbers yet you still consider him scourge #2. Ahead of video refs, drugs, News Ltd, the ACC, Hadley, grappling, and BJ Leuilui (sic). To name a few.

That's good stuff. You should be David Smith's right hand man.

Matchball

Bench
Uncle Nick will have a huge medical bill at St Vincents this year.
Most injury prones buys this season. SBW and now this grub.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lol, kungl has slipped to new lows..sticking up for the worst halfback in the comp-m Pearce. The bitterness still remains