What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Im angry" thread

Parki

Bench
Basically this is just a resurrection of the what grinds my gears thread, but i cant be arsed trawling through page after page to try and find it, so im starting my own one.. you dont like it? Stiff :evil:

You know what has pissed me off today?

f**king Silverchair thats who

or should i say the poor pathetic imitations of what used to be my favourite band

young modern isnt about rock, it isnt about what silverchair is about, its about pathetic key mashing and dance beats.... WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY SILVERCHAIR DANIEL JOHNS?

Jesus christ, no wonder no one buys cds anymore, with this tripe out there why would you

im cranky... so go on post your rant

dyslexie

Juniors
why am i angry?
coz i taped saving babies last night and the f**king end got cut off it! GRRRR it was important too :(
plus i missed a chance to see seuseu today :( *tear*

It pissed me off when i have to work weekends.

I haven't worked a weekend in 2 years and then bam, 2 weekends in a row i have to work.

it is as gay as aids

roopy

Referee
I'm angry because the junior player profiles are still not up on the Knights official site - I look every day and it is pissing me off. The season for mathews and ball will be over soon.

Stranger

Coach
Roopy, stop stalking them :p

I'm angry because I'm thirsty and the fridge is 10 f**king steps away. I mean f**king hell...

B-dos

Referee
Sorry parki, i have to disargee with you mate.

i got Young Modern today and i absolutely love it.

Great album.

Daniel Johns is easily one of the best songwriters in the world..

garden fairy

Juniors
I'm buying it tomorrow...can't wait till easter...can't wait :D Can't wait till they tour again - haven't seen them live in years!

I'm angry cause my friends are going out tonight, and I have to stay in Newcastle and work :s

lucky7

Juniors
Im angry cause we went out last night and emma had to stay in newcastle and work.

Risa

Bench
I'm angry coz my foot has been hurting all day and I have no idea how I did it. Feels like a sprain, had ice on it before and joy, it's my driving foot LOL.

stevo

Juniors
I'm angry coz the NRL bought back stupid Monday Night Footy :fist: So not only do i still have to wait another day before the Knigts play now i have to keep checking the net for the results.

Ther price of Foxtel also makes me angry. I only want to footy channels but i'm not paying that much for it.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
im angry cos im tired cos i have a really annoying neighbour, who finds it acceptable to yell at her children constantly from a very early hour (sometimes 5:30am) and i cant block the sound out so it keeps me awake... also just happens that she has the worlds most annoying voice

Latest posts