What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kennedy Dive

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Christ there is a lot of Queensland sooks.

He was hit high. Penalty. Had no bearing on the result. And still no proof it was a dive...

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
Oh Charles, such overwhelming facts.

I once knew a bloke who reckoned he hit a hole in one once. I tried it, and couldn't do it. So he must be full of sh*t, yeah????

Stop making weasle like excuses for your pack of failed thugs and choking Lockyers.

in case you CANNOT READ, this is about BK dive..not the origin game as a whole. Stick to the FACTS

Misty Bee

First Grade
LOL - Queensland sooks.

Can you prove Kennedy took a dive?

No.

Case closed.

See you in may '06 at Telstra!

Kiwi

First Grade
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Christ there is a lot of Queensland sooks.

He was hit high. Penalty. Had no bearing on the result. And still no proof it was a dive...

We're not talking about the result, or the bearing it had on the game, we're talking about the dive. Watch it again, he acted like he was out cold from a slap, only to tell us he was only "stunned" at the time.

Roll over Kennedy......good boy.......Now play dead.....

Paullyboy

Coach
Anyone that thinks BK didnt dive reminds me of that Gill bloke from the Simpsons, you'd believe anything anybody told you and just go along with it.

Kennedy would be in contention for the Australian olympic diving team on that effort.

What Ben Ross did was great to see, he embarrased kennedy for the disgrace that he is. The shot was just above the shoulder, hit him with bugger all force and only clipped a section of him. If that actually hurt Kennedy he wouldnt have made it past under 8's.

And for the record I completely agreed with Nutley when he abused one of my team's players in Withers. I was disgraced by Withers twinkie actions in that game, at least he realised his errors and got up - Kennedy is just a big skirt.

Charlie Saab said:
People...next time you watch the incident, watch BK when he is picked up by Ben Ross. When BK is about to land he braces himself. This is not the action of a player who was knocked out.
BK took a dive...good luck to him

SAAB thats not saying it wasnt groggy.

I am sure as a league fan you'll agree that Ross's actions where highly dangerous if there was a injury and that he should have been sent for 10 mins if not the match!

I was disgusted at Ross.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Charlie, I wAS talking about the Croker blatant act of thuggery. I can't talke about the "BK dive" because there has been none since the last time BK 'donned an aqualung!

Mr Saab

Referee
Knight82 said:
SAAB thats not saying it wasnt groggy.

I am sure as a league fan you'll agree that Ross's actions where highly dangerous if there was a injury and that he should have been sent for 10 mins if not the match!

I was disgusted at Ross.

BK was not in any pain etc. Sure Ross aint no Dr, but stevie wonder could tell he was fine.

Crocker plays the game hard. this is not netball (although i heard the last netball game was pretty rough).

Kiwi

First Grade
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
stop spitting girls. Leave the dummy in... Waaa waaa waaa....

So have you guys taught Kennedy any other tricks down at Manly? Can he fetch? Sit? Lay down?

He seems to have the play dead trick down perfectly.

Very impressed though, didn't think you could train a cat to do those tricks.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Paully, you are a complete moron - saloon class.

Because you sat on your arse in a comfy chair in front of a telly, you not only could say for certain that Kennedy was not injured but that Ross was JUSTIFIED in his actions.

And if you are wrong.....?

I reckon you could save Australia millions each year. Rather than sending costly ambulances to traffic accidents, why not send someone with a camera to the scene, and let you make the diagnosis? "Legs not really severed at the knee, that's sauce, not fake blood. Tell the wimp to get up and walk home"

Bloody sooks the lot of yas!!!!

You got flogged, and the only recourse you have is to drag up the old 'someone dived'. YAWN!!!!!!!!

Paullyboy

Coach
ahhahahaha We are the sooks?

Listen to you crying desperately trying to defend your skirt of a player!

Obviously you've never played rugby league mate, because if you had you would know full well that Kennedy couldnt have been hurt by that hit. Not only the point of contact, but the fact that it was the hand, not arm, of Crocker reduces the force significantly even more.

Just face it, your player is a skirt - the more you argue it the stupider you look.

Misty Bee

First Grade
A skirt huh?

So that makes the Queelsland forwards, who got flogged by that skirt....

And of course, if you had ever played Rugby League, you would know that the neck is possibly the most vulnerable place in the human body. Maybe Queenslanders have go no necks, so they don't know the concept......

Sooks.

mickdo

Coach
baby_crying_closeup.jpg

eelandia

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
Best impression of a soccer player all year.

If a soccer player ever copped a hit to the jaw like Kennedy did, it would be an Academy Awards display. Imagine the crying and whinging from those soccer softc%cks.

Paullyboy

Coach
Im not complaining about the result, the performance or any of that. New South Wales won fair and square - no arguments here.

My argument is that kennedy has just cheapened our sport on the grandest stage and shown kids out there its ok to be a sook if it means you get a penalty.

You calling us sooks is the most hypocritical thing Ive read in a long time. We arent complaining, we are abusing your skirt of a backrower called Kennedy.

Best of luck to him from here on out, coz for the rest of his career now I guarantee you every single player in the NRL will look at him differently - as the bloke with no balls. Any aura or fear he ever instilled just went out the window.

Mr Saab

Referee
Paullyboy said:
Best of luck to him from here on out, coz for the rest of his career now I guarantee you every single player in the NRL will look at him differently - as the bloke with no balls. Any aura or fear he ever instilled just went out the window.

thats correct.

Latest posts