What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kennedy Dive

Charlie Saab said:
BK was not in any pain etc. Sure Ross aint no Dr, but stevie wonder could tell he was fine.

Crocker plays the game hard. this is not netball (although i heard the last netball game was pretty rough).

Incase you havent noticed Kennedy's a pretty tough bastard and it would go against his nature to act like a sook.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LMAO.
I was thinking last night how the Queenslanders would handle this.

Ladies and gentleman, it seems we have a winner. The 2005 State of Origin will not be remembered for the decider when NSW took QLD to the cleaners. No, it will be remembered for that low life cheating Cockroach who took a dive. lol

Gotta love Queenslanders.

Mr Saab

Referee
Knight82 said:
Incase you havent noticed Kennedy's a pretty tough bastard and it would go against his nature to act like a sook.

yes i know BK it a Tough SOB, thats why i found it so absurd that he would lie down and milk it like he did. It "not in his nature" argument doesnt wash with me...but i know doubt will hear that raised by Matthew "apologist" Johns tonight and on sunday

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah, all of a sudden BK is soft, and Crocker's a hero.

If you guys want to follow a cheap shot merchant loser, goodluck to you.

Crocker's the sook. Not only did he complain when Hindy got rightfully exonerated by thye judiciary, he played like a cat all night. Bravo for Braith Anasta - the recipiant of the most of the cat's malice - for not responding.

NSW players don't dive.

BTW, where was the sook Webb in the last 2 Origins? Injured? More like he took a dive to avoid facing the Blues pack again. Well, if BK took a dive, the question can be asked, did Webb?

Sooks.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Willow - he took a dive with the scores close at 32-0 as well. Robbed Queensland of potential victory!

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
BTW, where was the sook Webb in the last 2 Origins? Injured? More like he took a dive to avoid facing the Blues pack again. Well, if BK took a dive, the question can be asked, did Webb?

Sooks.

yeah Webb took a dive :rolleyes:
You continue to make a fool of youurself.
How is your idiotic debate to make Buderus captain of australia going?
You are an A grade goose

The Colonel

Immortal
kp5109.jpg

Queensland will probably want to take their ball and go home now.

Good to see the great impact TBA made......

I am just loving the bitter reaction from QLD fans I honestly hope they dont win another series for the next 50 years, there dummy spits afterwoulds are pure gold.

They'll be saying after this we realise we lost fair and square BUT -

We wouldnt be hearing squat if they had of one except for inane comments about how good they were.

Charlie Saab said:
yeah Webb took a dive :rolleyes:
You continue to make a fool of youurself.
How is your idiotic debate to make Buderus captain of australia going?
You are an A grade goose

I dont see why Johns shouldnt be captain again he proved with a decent team around him that he owns anyone on the paddock.

Disagree with that SAAB, in both games he made Lockyer look like he was standing still.

Mr Saab

Referee
Knight82 said:
I am just loving the bitter reaction from QLD fans I honestly hope they dont win another series for the next 50 years, there dummy spits afterwoulds are pure gold.

just like how QLDrs loved the dummy spit by NSW people when noddy played like Stu Galbraith in game one.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Charles, I'm merely illistrating that it's easy to sit here behind our keyboards and call everyone a 'diver'or whatever. Like you call Kennedy a diver, can't the same stupid illogical statements apply to Webb?

The more that you, Paully etc carry on like sooks, the more we NSWelshmen and women bask in the glory of victory.

Pout away for another 12 months on how, at 32-0 down, Kennedy took a dive to milk a vital penalty.Next year, Webb and Crocker can teach us a lesson with their knees, elbows and stiff arms again.

Sook.

Mr Saab

Referee
Knight82 said:
I dont see why Johns shouldnt be captain again he proved with a decent team around him that he owns anyone on the paddock.

Disagree with that SAAB, in both games he made Lockyer look like he was standing still.

what are you talking about? I didnt mention Johns at all. Re read my post again please.

raidar

Juniors
Why would he take a dive when there wasn't a player on him? I think, if he was alright from the high shot, rather then MAYBE milking a penalty by falling to the ground with no one on him, he would have continued running and got more metres for the blues.

The Colonel

Immortal
Charlie Saab said:
just like how QLDrs loved the dummy spit by NSW people when noddy played like Stu Galbraith in game one.

At least we weren't blaming the other side - we knew where the problem was..... one thing Qlders need to learn is graciousness in defeat. Watching you lot carry on like spoilt brats is great though..... :lol:

Misty Bee

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:

Was that the same Stu Galbraith who outplayed Alan Langer in the opener of ANZ?

I stand by my claim. Noddys game in game 1 was better than Heather Lockeyer's in game 3. And you still reckon he should be test captain????:rolleyes:

I did man, I was just making the point.

And SAAB you can make a comeback next time you win a series lol.

I didnt dummy spit at all mate, we where outplayed and outmuscled.

Its just a shame for you's that thurston went into his shell for the last two games.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Misty Bee said:
Willow - he took a dive with the scores close at 32-0 as well. Robbed Queensland of potential victory!
lol... I know... its effing hilarious. :lol: I'm cracking up here.

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
Pout away for another 12 months on how, at 32-0 down, Kennedy took a dive to milk a vital penalty.Next year, Webb and Crocker can teach us a lesson with their knees, elbows and stiff arms again.

Sook.

if you want to watch touch football then head on down on a tues night at your local park.
This is origin.

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
I stand by my claim. Noddys game in game 1 was better than Heather Lockeyer's in game 3. And you still reckon he should be test captain????:rolleyes:

lockyer didnt play as bad as Kimmorley in game one..

Latest posts