What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kennedy Dive

SAAB, normally you have something I'd bow out in this argument as your looking like a whinger and a bad sport or a typical QLD'er.

Mr Saab

Referee
Knight82 said:
I did man, I was just making the point.

And SAAB you can make a comeback next time you win a series lol.

I didnt dummy spit at all mate, we where outplayed and outmuscled.

Its just a shame for you's that thurston went into his shell for the last two games.

this isnt a dummy spit. This is about ONE incident in the game.
I know QLD were smashed and they played poor and lockyer didnt play well at all...but that is NOT the issue with this thread!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Saw a good game of touch last night actually.

This is origin.

Meaning that it's not as important to win for your state, as much as bash up your opponents? No wonder you lot are useless. You picked Lockeyer at 5/8, and you should have picked Mike Tyson. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Sook.

Mr Saab

Referee
i wish you people you stay on track with this debate...its about an alleged dive.
this has ZERO to do with the game as a whole.
I have taken my medicine, QLD sucked last night...idont know how many times i have to say that. I took it on the chin..i didnt hide, my sig hasnt changed.
f**k, what more do you want?

For you to stop bitching about a non factor and start praising the glorious blues.

And a Keg of beer that never runs out and the knights to make the top 8(sadly the first one is more likely!)

Mr Saab

Referee
it was not a factor in the result no..the game was over after 6 minutes. I even said that to the blues people i was with.
This is a talking point in the match.
Sorry, i cant help you with your requests.

mickdo

Coach
0017-0403-2818-2534_SM.jpg

bulldog

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
lockyer didnt play as bad as Kimmorley in game one..

Kimmorley played poorly while trying to spark his side, Lockyer just plain went missing, I know what I'd prefer to see my playmaker doing.

Bulldog Power

Juniors
you queensland twinkies
you sound like a pack of whiney whiney women

worse then women. Take a good look at yourselfs

it aint pretty

RainMan said:
Kiwi

If you were hit around the throat/chin area by a wayward arm from an idiot who was more intent on trying to start fights than play football, you would still be down in the foetal position calling for your mummy.

Rain Man,you are a corpulent ignoramus. The 'slap' which Ben Kennedy recieved was all his own doing. If he hadn't been such a softc**k and actually ran at the player and didn't try and step him, he wouldn't have left Crocker wrong-footed. If it was the other way round and BK got put on report you would be down on your hands and knees begging your mumma for buttermilk, you stupid bias blue wanker. The only thing raining from your man is the s**t from your mouth.

The Cap'n

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
5 pages of crying... Queensland should be sponsored by Kleenex next year. Tissue thin fans and soft to touch defence.

bulldog

Bench
If he hadn't been such a softc**k and actually ran at the player and didn't try and step him, he wouldn't have left Crocker wrong-footed.

And now we welcome another alter-ego or another tool of the year contender, it was BK's fault for wrong footing someone, hmmm.... that is definitely one of the dumber statements I've read here.

JJ

Immortal
penalty and on report - plain and simple.

kennedy said he was stung -sounds fair enough to me...

Charlie - Quensland sucked all series, not just last night...

Lockyer sucked all series, not just last night...

you still arguing that Carroll is the best lock - BK is light years ahead of him

Boing Boing

Juniors
I don't know if anybody noticed, but kennedy was actually hit in the throat. That is extremely dangerous, as it can kill in seconds. Crocker went for an intentional high tackle, no matter how injured Kennedy really was. Crocker is a dog. End of story.

bulldog said:
And now we welcome another alter-ego or another tool of the year contender, it was BK's fault for wrong footing someone, hmmm.... that is definitely one of the dumber statements I've read here.

Pure gold that one thats for sure bulldog!