What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kennedy Dive

Mr Saab

Referee
JJ said:
1 out of 3 ain't bad, along with the identity crisis... but it will be 0/3 when Johns regains his rightful position

you wish.
Johns lost that spot as he couldnt stay on the field and Lockyer took over and ran with it. Lockyer will be captain for the next 4 yrs.
Brisbane will win the comp so 2/3 aint bad

RABK

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
you wish.
Johns lost that spot as he couldnt stay on the field and Lockyer took over and ran with it. Lockyer will be captain for the next 4 yrs.
Brisbane will win the comp so 2/3 aint bad

:LOL: You just never learn.

More quotes to bring up to make you look like a fool.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
i am not from queensland...i actually live in sydney in case you didnt know.
As for being sexist? yes i am when it comes to misty and her many negative rants re qld and the broncos. Misty has talked crap in every post i have read from her. She is better off doing her pearl stich knitting!

Whats worse than a gender confused redneck Queenslander?

A gender confused redneck Queenslander who has to go to Sydney to get a job!

Your'e like the worst of the Kiwis, Charles. Oh hang on, so are the Queensland SOO team.

Shifty

Juniors
mickdo said:
Prove he took a dive numbnuts. Just cop your humiliating thrashing by NSW on the chin, stop trying to excuse the huge loss by whinging and STFU.

No excusing the way that Queensland were beaten, it was a very poor performance by the Maroons. Full credit to NSW's defence, but the Queensland pack put in a very poor performance.

No excusing Kennedy's actions either.....he took a dive.

Mr Saab

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
:LOL: You just never learn.

More quotes to bring up to make you look like a fool.

do i care? i say what i feel. I am not a friikken fence sitter like some people on here.
Quote me for the rest of your sad life...i wont lose sleep over it i assure you!

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
Whats worse than a gender confused redneck Queenslander?

A gender confused redneck Queenslander who has to go to Sydney to get a job!

Your'e like the worst of the Kiwis, Charles. Oh hang on, so are the Queensland SOO team.

i have lived in sydney my whole life..i just dont like NSW in league thats all.
Now go and stir the noodles before they burn

RABK

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
do i care? i say what i feel. I am friikken fence sitter like some people on here.
Quote me for the rest of your sad life...i wont lose sleep over it i assure you!

I'm quite happy actually.

Btw, good to see you have finally seen the light regarding the best player in the world. :clap:

Mr Saab

Referee
I'm quite happy actually.

Btw, good to see you have finally seen the light regarding the best player in the world. :clap:

you sound sad to me in that you have to quote everything i write.

RABK

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
you sound sad to me in that you have to quote everything i write.

Actually i don't, i laugh while other people quote you. :LOL:

Mr Saab

Referee
Actually i don't, i laugh while other people quote you. :LOL:

i am flattered. People on these forums get excited when i say something...likes ants to roadkill

My first thought was that it was a dive, but looking at the replay I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. First point of contact from Crocker was either the chin or the throat and would certainly have knocked the stuffing out of him. I thought Ross's actions were reprehensible though and I hope that the judiciary do something (unlikely). If BK would have suffered a serious injury from the tackle, it beggars belief to imagine what that kind of lift could have done to exacerbate the injury. But I guess it will be heat of the battle, it's not his go etc etc if he is charged.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
i have lived in sydney my whole life..i just dont like NSW in league thats all.

You sad pathetic creature!!! A born and bred Blue who goes for Queensland?

Traitor!!!!!

Now go and stir the noodles before they burn

I've been stirring you all day!

Traitor.

Sook.

Mr Saab

Referee
must be that time of the month eh misty brain....better go to coles and get some Libra's

RABK

Referee
Misty Bee said:
You sad pathetic creature!!! A born and bred Blue who goes for Queensland?

Traitor!!!!!

I've been stirring you all day!

Traitor.

Sook.

Probally someone who jumped on the QLD or Bronco bandwagon when they were dominating.

Mr Saab

Referee
Probally someone who jumped on the QLD or Bronco bandwagon when they were dominating.

beleive what you want. Nothing i say will change your mind

Sun_Down

Juniors
No doubt in my mind that BK took a dive.

I mean come on! SOO are supposed be the best games of the year, the most intense and most filled with passion, not have people behaving like dickheads...urgh, BK disgusts me.

Latest posts