What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kennedy Dive

mickdo

Coach
cryingbaby6qc.jpg

Paullyboy

Coach
mickdo mate the only person laughing at using the same joke 15 times is Rove McManus, so I guess at the very least you will be popular with 12 year olds.

Paullyboy

Coach
As for Misty Bee. Perfect example of why we dont need women supporting the game. They dont understand it.

Mr Saab

Referee
Paullyboy said:
mickdo mate the only person laughing at using the same joke 15 times is Rove McManus, so I guess at the very least you will be popular with 12 year olds.

aint that the truth.

Mr Saab

Referee
Paullyboy said:
As for Misty Bee. Perfect example of why we dont need women supporting the game. They dont understand it.

nappy changing is more suited to her.

Jono078

Referee
Only thing I can say are, I dont think he took the dive, it would have been one of those reactions where he probably didnt know how his state was, Stunned.

What Ross did was VERY VERY stupid, if Kennedy was really injured bad Ross should be out for 18 months imo.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Paully and Charlie, you both follow Rugby League, and I haven't seen a couple of bigger sheilas here this morning!

PMT? Pathetic Maroon Trauma?

Paul, your side got flogged. Your response is to moan incessantly about a player who got injured when the score was 32-0. And to call people girls.

Sook.

RainMan

Juniors
Captain McTugboat said:
Rain Man,you are a corpulent ignoramus. The 'slap' which Ben Kennedy recieved was all his own doing. If he hadn't been such a softc**k and actually ran at the player and didn't try and step him, he wouldn't have left Crocker wrong-footed. If it was the other way round and BK got put on report you would be down on your hands and knees begging your mumma for buttermilk, you stupid bias blue wanker. The only thing raining from your man is the s**t from your mouth.

The Cap'n

You 1 post wonder, too scared to post under your real LU name. So you create another. A- class D!ckhead!

How dare BK try to step the oncoming tackler, thats just not football...:rolleyes:

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty...i think the cake is almost ready...go and take it out of the oven before it burns.
Mickdo posts 10 pictures of kids crying...its about as funny as craig mclaughlin

JJ

Immortal
and Queensland supporters attempting to divert attention from their team's (and key player's) inadequacies is about as succesful as Clive Woodward's!!

outclassed in all but the first half of origin 1 - even with all the ball and an awful game from the NSW playmaker, Queensland couldn't put NSW away in game 1...

Awful, awful, and no amount of whinging about Kennedy will change that...

redVgirl

Juniors
lol i so agree about the whinging queenslanders. the kennedy 'dive' was not exactly the turning point in the game, nor did it cost queensland victory. the fact is they were TOTALLY outclassed across the paddock...couldn't even break the Blue Wall until the 74th minute. absolutely pathetic performance.

i think BK should be given the benefit of the doubt. hes always been a tough man and hes never done it before (has he?? not that i remember).it makes no sense that he would take a dive when the blues were clearly in front by a mile.

ross's actions were dangerous and were simply an expression of frustration from being on a losing side. make that a side getting their arses handed to them.

BK's supposed dive is not the problem here. queenslanders need to look in their own backyard for reason why they lost the series. BK has nothing to do with it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Charlie Saab said:
nappy changing is more suited to her.
Charlie... tsk tsk... [-X you never came across as a sexist redneck queenslander before... oh hang on, I'm thinking of someone else.

Shifty

Juniors
mickdo said:
What a pack of whinging sooks

So you condone Kennedy taking a dive?

It had no impact on the outcome of the match, it in no way changes the fact that Crocker acted like a thug or that Ben Ross acted improperly.........but taking a dive cannot become an accepted part of the game.

Benefit of the doubt needs to apply, but there didn't seem to be much to give in this instance.

Mr Saab

Referee
Willow said:
Charlie... tsk tsk... [-X you never came across as a sexist redneck queenslander before... oh hang on, I'm thinking of someone else.

i am not from queensland...i actually live in sydney in case you didnt know.
As for being sexist? yes i am when it comes to misty and her many negative rants re qld and the broncos. Misty has talked crap in every post i have read from her. She is better off doing her pearl stich knitting!

JJ

Immortal
1 out of 3 ain't bad, along with the identity crisis... but it will be 0/3 when Johns regains his rightful position

Shifty

Juniors
JJ said:
redneck queenslanders???? naaah, surely not...

We get a few rednecks up here but they're not Queenslanders, they cross over the border from the Deep South.;-)

mickdo

Coach
Shifty said:
So you condone Kennedy taking a dive?

It had no impact on the outcome of the match, it in no way changes the fact that Crocker acted like a thug or that Ben Ross acted improperly.........but taking a dive cannot become an accepted part of the game.

Benefit of the doubt needs to apply, but there didn't seem to be much to give in this instance.
Prove he took a dive numbnuts. Just cop your humiliating thrashing by NSW on the chin, stop trying to excuse the huge loss by whinging and STFU.

The Colonel

Immortal
Shifty said:
We get a few rednecks up here but they're not Queenslanders, they cross over the border from the Deep South.;-)

Victorians don't know that much about Rugby League, surely?