What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Little Things That P*ss You Off" Thread!

Martli

Coach
Utter crap. Trying to make old characters appeal to new generations I suppose. I guess it's a bit like Raider's crusade to bring back the origonal FFB.

DownUnder

Coach
I read through the character profiles, they aren't the original looney tunes, they are supposed to be descendants of the originals.

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's weird, eh!

I read the part about Aced Bunny at the bottom...The part where he tried tro lure little kids into his van...WTF?

Maggie

Juniors
It pisses me off when people say "hi how are you?" or "how are you going?" but dont give u a chance to answer.

Its so obvious that they dont give a rats ass how you are and that they only say it to sound nice.

Eelementary

Post Whore
covellz_gurl said:
It pisses me off when people say "hi how are you?" or "how are you going?" but dont give u a chance to answer.

Its so obvious that they dont give a rats ass how you are and that they only say it to sound nice.

Yes! Yes! OH, GOD YES! I totally agree with you!

I always answer, and always say, "I'm great, thanks. How are you?" And they NEVER reply.

Martli

Coach
Eelementary said:
Yes! Yes! OH, GOD YES! I totally agree with you!

I always answer, and always say, "I'm great, thanks. How are you?" And they NEVER reply.

Yeah I always answer similar and usually expect people to answer to me when I ask too.

Latest posts