What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU footyshow panel

Oh God, he posted a picture of some fish, I feel so totally humiliated....

It's as if I've just spend the best part of a couple of hours defending my hard-fantasised reputation as the king of the internet.....

Is there a site where you actually win these things LF?

That site would be something to behold.

Broncodroid

Juniors
Just whilst there is a pause in the LU's TFC...

My LU FOOTYSHOW PANEL would consist of:

Bomber - Brings RL knowledge to the table with a passion for all things QUEENSLAND and the Cowboys. A calming influence on the panel as well, he will sit right smack bang in the centre hosting the show.

Charlie Saab - Again, more RL knowledge and one who will endulge viewers with his love for the stat book. Also adds the all important "you love him or hate him" panelist. Another QUEENSLAND perspective and a healthy does of Brisbane Bronco perspective. At the QLD end of the table.

Melon... - We all need a Phil Gould on the show to liven up proceedings. Melon is does the whole team bias thing properly, some will always take the bait, though at least he gets some points for originality not using the same boring subject each and every post. Despite his ability to frustate members with is Rooster love, he is again a member with sound Rugby League knowledge. Our first NSW panelist who will sit opposite to Charlie Saab on the end...

The Colonel - More League knowledge a NSW panelist who will help Bomber out in between Saab and Melon...

Bazal - Every Footy Show needs a Mario :)

roosterboy60

Juniors
Broncodroid said:
Perhaps LeagueUnlimited Online radio will give some budding panelists their shot in the future?.... ;)

Your always welcome to use the Rlfans one if you like mate, just send me a PM.

Moffo

Referee
LF did a good wind up job in this thread i must say

But yeh, he is usually a goobalah lol

If i were on the panel id want

LF - To carve up every 5 minutes in the nxt argument
Oneye - Great comedic value
RC - Another bonadfide goose to carve up

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
CroydonDogFood and BBSF could be the urinals.

EA

Show some variety son. You ride the high horse with a veneer of intelligence but it doesn't take long to expose the limitations to your gab.

You are the Don Quiote of toilet humour and Benny Hill's passing salute to his arse-crack.

I'm sure you are comforted by the giggles you receive from your sycophants, the Albert Fulavai 5 and other people that you have scared into submission. But lets be clear on this, while they might chortle at your mentions of 'poo', this will never be as entertaining for them as watching repeats of last week's funniest home videos, you know where the pigeon gets kicked in the balls? No? Seriouly, It was a ripper and we have to meet up to watch it.

Have you ever thought to modernise your approach or at least use a little improvisation? You invariably come into the posts only when the sh*t is flying. That's when you recite every derrivation of the old joke 'your dad should have a flog at birth' that you picked up during your days as a wetnurse.

Rather than hurling flecks of sh*te I invite you to talk footy. If you're itching for a fight then we can step out to a number of places.

Put on your headgear and we'll go to 4C.

Strap up the cocktail dress and we proceed to the fun zone.

Strawberry Kiss and we're in the Music Forum

Ask me to the Rooty Hill RSL and I say piss off because Ashfield's offering a $1 lunch.

Well strictly speaking, the deal is only available to war vets.I'm sorry to excite you, EA. I hope you haven't been rash and thrown away all the black stump shoper-dockets that you have accumulated.

The real reason I don't want to take up your offer for a drink is because I don't particularly like you, Mr Everloving. That's not too harsh is it mate?

I liked the way people said "I know what he is doing" and then fell for it anyway.

And I thought the Poms were and easy bunch to get! :cool:

With my experience and opinions i would remain a strong campaigner but i would need some off siders. Blokes like Simon Tiger and Slappy are ideal because they dont mince their words, you need blokes like that. Blokes that wont slide in defence on their own goal line.

Moffo could be Danny Weidler and present a range of predictions of which none will eventuate.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Broncodroid is missing presumed dead Croyden, he won't be hosting many footy shows from beyond the grave... It would be much more interesting though!

Azkatro

First Grade
I'll be on the show as me. Not to be the Vautin, or Johns, or anything ... just as me. It'd be brilliant.

bluesbreaker said:
Broncodroid is missing presumed dead Croyden, he won't be hosting many footy shows from beyond the grave... It would be much more interesting though!

Everytime I read one of Broncoman's efforts I could envisage the sweat corsing down his brow and his eyes all screwed up in a state of furious concentration as he pounded away on his Apple Macintosh 1992.
He was a man who like his Billy Idol, Shane Website provided another useless take on an already banal topic. He would also indulge in statistics about the amount of times Darrne Lockyer combed his hair to the left and right and the effect this had on his post-game interviews.

Someone ought to write a fitting tribute to the great man. As a friend and compatriot and fellow K-mart shopper I feel that I am obliged to read out the obituary. If anybodyelse feels qualified for the role just pour out your emotions now. Don't be inhibited.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
croydon Dog food said:

EA

Show some variety son. You ride the high horse with a veneer of intelligence but it doesn't take long to expose the limitations to your gab.

You are the Don Quiote of toilet humour and Benny Hill's passing salute to his arse-crack.

I'm sure you are comforted by the giggles you receive from your sycophants, the Albert Fulavai 5 and other people that you have scared into submission. But lets be clear on this, while they might chortle at your mentions of 'poo', this will never be as entertaining for them as watching repeats of last week's funniest home videos, you know where the pigeon gets kicked in the balls? No? Seriouly, It was a ripper and we have to meet up to watch it.

Have you ever thought to modernise your approach or at least use a little improvisation? You invariably come into the posts only when the sh*t is flying. That's when you recite every derrivation of the old joke 'your dad should have a flog at birth' that you picked up during your days as a wetnurse.

Rather than hurling flecks of sh*te I invite you to talk footy. If you're itching for a fight then we can step out to a number of places.

Put on your headgear and we'll go to 4C.

Strap up the cocktail dress and we proceed to the fun zone.

Strawberry Kiss and we're in the Music Forum

Ask me to the Rooty Hill RSL and I say piss off because Ashfield's offering a $1 lunch.

Well strictly speaking, the deal is only available to war vets.I'm sorry to excite you, EA. I hope you haven't been rash and thrown away all the black stump shoper-dockets that you have accumulated.

The real reason I don't want to take up your offer for a drink is because I don't particularly like you, Mr Everloving. That's not too harsh is it mate?

lol

Latest posts