What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

Fein

First Grade
Tim & Tom, geniused manly fans..'art' imitating life

:lol::lol:

I'm just thankful that they never chose Souths as the topic of that skit.

I'm sure there are plenty of other clubs supporters who feel the same way though.

forward pass

Coach
General public + Chris Close

What a complete toss that guy is.

Why didn't he just admit that if Tate had not been injured, Falou would have been dropped like a spud from that side.

Now that Tate is unavailable, QLD get on their moral high horse about how Falou still deserves to be picked blah blah blah.......

What a complete load of sh*t they have been sprouting this week.

Magumba

Juniors
What a complete toss that guy is.

Why didn't he just admit that if Tate had not been injured, Falou would have been dropped like a spud from that side.

Now that Tate is unavailable, QLD get on their moral high horse about how Falou still deserves to be picked blah blah blah.......

What a complete load of sh*t they have been sprouting this week.

Well in !!!!

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://au.promotions.yahoo.com/spor...-and-luke-mitchell-smarter-than-a-footballer/

Are Tessa James and Luke Mitchell smarter than a footballer?

Whether Queensland wins its fifth straight series tonight, or the Blues level it at a game each for the 2010 series, one thing is certain: there will be plenty to talk about on Controversy Corner tomorrow night on The Matty Johns Show.

2GB radio personality Ray Hadley and former Souths Sydney coach Jason Taylor will sit on the Controversy Corner panel to talk through the highs and lows of the second Origin match.

Home and Away stars Tessa James and Luke Mitchell will be up against Greg Bird for Are You Smarter Than A Footballer; Chloe Maxwell chats to cheeky comedian Russell Brand; and Anh Do will attempt to become a fighter pilot for the day for Anh Can Do.

League fans will welcome South Sydney’s Rhys Wesser as he presents My Hometown; while Eric Grothe Jnr will unveil a new music clip dedicated to his former team-mate and pal Kevin Kingston, now playing with the Penrith Panthers. And a brand new segment will unleash a football star against their biggest fan for Star v Stalker.
The Matty Johns Show is on Thursday at 7.30pm on Seven.

Tipster

Bench
Wonder if the whole Joey Johns racial saga will be discussed. I imagine it would be pretty awkward for Matt Johns to talk about.

Latest posts