What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The name keeps getting louder SHAUN JOHNSON

Godz Illa

Coach
Johnson sounds like a pipe dream to me. The Williams 1 year deal is probably to give us flexibility when the talented crop of young halves start getting to NRL age. Crook, Hutchison,(potentially) Quinlan & Cummins, (and still hope for) Hastings. And maybe even Seijka.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Wow johnson is going to have a busy year next year if the fanboys are to be believed, playing for the Dragons, Panthers, Broncos, Tigers and Eels.
And the Warriors too, apparently.

You sound a tad nervous. You have good reason to be.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Johnson still needs a lot of polish as a half. I watched the Warriors vs Broncos game and I thought his kicking game was very poor. Perhaps that was just an anomaly but I think he is a long way from the finished product.

Mate if he's a long way from the finished product then imo he will end up as an immortal.......the kids got talent upon talent.....as Ive said a dozen times before if we signed him then a huge amount of our worries would ease.....

Steelman

Juniors
JOHNSON Yep Loud

There is a plan and from what I'm hearing dragons will be throwing big $$$$ including the kitchen sink to get Johnson away from the warriors and into the red V

Johnson will become the dragons first MARQUEE PLAYER...... believe it.....
;-)

BennyV

Referee
There is a plan and from what I'm hearing dragons will be throwing big $$$$ including the kitchen sink to get Johnson away from the warriors and into the red V

;-)

Is this plan for getting him here in 2015??

Very interesting...of course, there is no guarantees that we will actually get him here, but good to see we are continuing to aim high...

Father Ted

First Grade

;-)

With respect I'll believe it when I see it..

dragondonar1

Juniors
I have heard from narrative in nz who are involved in the warriors that dragons are after johnson and that he does not like elliott. He wanted to go to cleary but changed his mind when soward was signed. Apparently his agent asked warriors for permission to shop johnson around especially when talk of tomkins came about but we're denied. So I know he won't be at warriors unless something changes at the end of his contract. Hopefully with us.

nrlnrl

First Grade

;-)

is the kitchen sink part of the salary cap ?

inside_pass

Bench
Maybe Nighty should have a quiet word in Johnson's ear about coming to the Dragons.
Being rep team mates and all!

possm

Coach
We've signed Williams for one year and Johnson is contracted till the end of 2014 so maybe we can do a Roosters Maloney type deal; sign him a year in advance.

Steelman

Juniors
Solid information today confirming that Doust is definitely perusing Johnson for 2015 on a long term contract.

Again he will become the dragons first MARQUEE PLAYER if we land his signature. If Doust fails to land johnson he will activate Williams option for 2015 and beyond.

Watch this space. ......

Latest posts