What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The news every Roosters fan has been waiting for...

melon.... said:
Well then Jimmy, youd have witnessed our only spoon in 66. You clearly misunderstand. The length of time is not proportional to ones knowledge of the game. The length of time in this case serves to indicate the spectrum of crapness weve had to endure. No we have come full circle. If you know an ounce about football, you would clearly see, the reason we missed out on the finals for the first time in 11 years was teh fact we could not score points. Our defence was in teh top 3. Our attack, led by Da Finchy, was pathetic. He squanders opportunities and panics under pressure. The game against Cronulla should have been enough for you. 1 minute to go attacking in there half we need to score to win. What does your hero do? Kicks for touch and hands them possession and the game. No bomb, no grubber, no chip, no effort. You probably stood and applauded......maybe you do know league...maybe you are just f**king blind?

rubbish - you pick on Finchnikov but do you remember the anzac day game when toups dropped a sitter of a pass with the line wide open which would have sealed the match but instead the dragons score near the end and convert the try to win. I do not see you criticise toups once - we miss the 8 by 2 points and as brown the dragons coach said it was the turning point in their season and in the Roosters too as they(Roosters) did not recover from that game.

As for the attack - what did wing do and does it say the outside back and fullback etc cannot move from their positions to go in field for the ball or that forwards cannot pass the ball or players cannot back up the ball carrier etc etc.

marshall stalin said:
the club is players/officials including coaches/ fans and sponsors

"The supporters would survive without players, coaches and officials" - what will supporters do then go to the ground to watch the grass grow?? one of your best

Crackhead.

There is life outside of Football for the fans. Their livelihood isn't Football, it is the livliehood of the players, officials and coaches.

Let's face it, it's not difficult to understand why fans have the right to vent their disgust in situations like this. It's only your lack of intellect that prevents you from understanding it.

Your IQ combined with RLE's would be considered low for a dung beetle so your opinion on most things is virtually automatically wrong..

OVP

Coach
You know you're doing it tough if Stalin's the only one on your side :lol:

This idiot believes because none of us play in the NRL, we dont have any right to comment. Let me tell you you stupid commie, ive put thousands of dollars and countless years into supporting my club ... i have more right to speak than any of the players quite frankly. Who pays their wages ? We do.

OVP

Coach
Renowned League Expert said:
Some Roosters fans do seem to be a bit flaky. At the Wall, possibly the Roosters greatest ever player, Brad Fittler, is constantly referred to as "sh*ttler", by so-called fans. That about says it all.

:lol: That would be Johnny Tobin. One person. Surely you realise he only does that to get a rise from humourless fools ? Did you know JT is actually a private sponsor of the club ? I think he has more right to say what he feels than anyone ... he backs his passion up with cash. Do you ?

OVP said:
:lol: That would be Johnny Tobin. One person. Surely you realise he only does that to get a rise from humourless fools ? Did you know JT is actually a private sponsor of the club ? I think he has more right to say what he feels than anyone ... he backs his passion up with cash. Do you ?

Private sponsor - do i hear tax deduction too - no one has more say than those running the club and that in the Roosters case being Nicholai Politisova

Raider_69

Post Whore
marshall stalin said:
if you can coach better apply for the job when it comes up then - easy from stands

a sad truth is i honestly think i COULD do a better job then Elliott, however i dont have any Micky Mouse ESL titles (which accroding to Raiders management = awesome coach) to my name so i guess im under quilified

skeepe

Immortal
Raider_69 said:
a sad truth is i honestly think i COULD do a better job then Elliott, however i dont have any Micky Mouse ESL titles (which accroding to Raiders management = awesome coach) to my name so i guess im under quilified

Rubbish.

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Believe it or not, the supporters would survive without the players,

So what would they be supporting? The leagues club?

Look, you either support the players who make up the team, or you're not really a supporter of the team. Simple as that.

WTF are you on about now?

Simple, the club can't survive without the supporters, the supporters can survive without the club.

That's why they supporters are entitled to criticise.

Look, you either support the players who make up the team, or you're not really a supporter of the team. Simple as that.

bullsh*t.

We had Ahmad Bahjouri and Hassan Saleh playing for us over the past few seasons, they weren't up to FG standard (along with others), yet you're suggesting that if I criticised them and the people who continually chose them in FG, I'm not a supporter?

Stupidest thing ever.

It aint Communist Russia mate.

melon....

Coach

No its not idiot. Did you support Vautin?? If you did, you truely are an imbecile.

I support the club and the team. But I question incompitence and mediocrity.

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
WTF are you on about now?

Simple, the club can't survive without the supporters, the supporters can survive without the club.

That's why they supporters are entitled to criticise.

bullsh*t.

We had Ahmad Bahjouri and Hassan Saleh playing for us over the past few seasons, they weren't up to FG standard (along with others), yet you're suggesting that if I criticised them and the people who continually chose them in FG, I'm not a supporter?

Stupidest thing ever.

It aint Communist Russia mate.[/QUOTE]

Not yet but soon

OVP said:
You know you're doing it tough if Stalin's the only one on your side :lol:

This idiot believes because none of us play in the NRL, we dont have any right to comment. Let me tell you you stupid commie, ive put thousands of dollars and countless years into supporting my club ... i have more right to speak than any of the players quite frankly. Who pays their wages ? We do.

your so called "thousands of dollars" wouldn't pay for many players bootlaces and no you do not pay the players wages or have any right to criticise any player as basically what are your quals to do so - ex player / coaching certificate's and vast experience in coaching etc etc.

Of course you have neither high level playing or coaching experience do you

Face up to this fact that you are a novice at best and you will be better off.

melon....

Coach
marshall stalin said:
your so called "thousands of dollars" wouldn't pay for many players bootlaces and no you do not pay the players wages or have any right to criticise any player as basically what are your quals to do so - ex player / coaching certificate's and vast experience in coaching etc etc.

Of course you have neither high level playing or coaching experience do you

Face up to this fact that you are a novice at best and you will be better off.
Scoop...you are a moron. I think you hung out with teh Mongols in them Siberian Hills too long and it frazzled your extremely limited brain.

You are clueless. Your predictions are sh*te. You know nothing of our club. You dont know football. But you are a laugh with your crap.

melon.... said:
No its not idiot. Did you support Vautin?? If you did, you truely are an imbecile.

I support the club and the team. But I question incompitence and mediocrity.

I certainly did support Vautin. At the time, I thought he was great buy. He came from a winning culture, had a point to prove, and I thought he could be a real leader amongst our struggling forwards. Didn't quite work out that way, but while-ever he was wearing our jumper, I did support him and the team, yes.

Sometimes risky buys work out -- Mullins, Luke Philips, Gourley, in recent years; sometimes they don't -- Vautin, Langmack, Shearer.

It's easy to be wise after the event.

Brett Finch had a poor year, I don't dispute that. But he was no worse than, say, Craig Fitzgibbon. The hatred for Finch has more to do with his personality than it does for his game and, quite frankly, I find it disgusting, the things that have been said about him by so-called "fans".

blackfriday

Juniors
brett finch is disliked because:

a) he made the origin team when there were better halfbacks around
b) his overestimation of his own ability leads him to play shite footy

blackfriday said:
brett finch is disliked because:

a) he made the origin team when there were better halfbacks around
b) his overestimation of his own ability leads him to play shite footy

Regarding point a) he chose himself in the team, did he?

blackfriday

Juniors
no he was chosen because freddy fittler happened to be playing five-eighth. orford that year was a much better go than finch, who at that stage could do nothing but kick very, very high bombs (sometimes out on the full).

Smartman

Juniors
Finch is the 16th best halfback in the NRL.
icon6.gif

When is Soward off contract, there will be a few clubs chasing his signature.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Raider_69 said:

You'd be a woeful coach... your sollution to the Raiders problems is Todd Carney, David Milne and Jermaine Ale and some other nuff nuff kids you Raiders fans hype up to the point where you'd have us believing they're better than Johns, and when they finally debut they prove to be HOPELESS. I bet William Zillman will be a flop too, just because you've all hyped him up so much.

In fact, I think you'd just name these kids to play in the positions you want and just expect it to happen, and that would make you a better coach?

No, you're no coach, you're a tosspot, and for the record Brett Finch is better than Carney so you can't bag the Roosters really.

Latest posts